• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1 OZ Silver BU Libertads!

PolarPanda

7 minutes ago, PolarPanda said:

Hello all, 

I'm looking for the following 1 OZ Silver BU Libertads: 

I try to have a complete date run in a good to very good condition. Anyone that has one or more of these to sell please let me know! 

i still have a 2011 for you, 8 to choose from

The hunt is on!

Follow my Morgan dollar quest and watch other video's on my YouTube channel: Peacemaker

22 minutes ago, AgD said:

Where did you get the 98 and 99 and do they have any other ?

I bought from a Belgian collector who i saw posted the coins on a Belgian second hand market place. He only had one of each... I will keep my eyes open my friend. If i find a 98 and / or 99 i will let you know! I had to pay a pretty high premium by the way, but the coins are in perfect condition, so i pulled the trigger... Water and bread for some time... :P 

34 minutes ago, PolarPanda said:

I bought from a Belgian collector who i saw posted the coins on a Belgian second hand market place. He only had one of each... I will keep my eyes open my friend. If i find a 98 and / or 99 i will let you know! I had to pay a pretty high premium by the way, but the coins are in perfect condition, so i pulled the trigger... Water and bread for some time... :P 

That would be great I've seen a 99 in America that's not in bad shape so got my eye on that one but these lib collection's are going to look good when they are done ?

34 minutes ago, AgD said:

That would be great I've seen a 99 in America that's not in bad shape so got my eye on that one but these lib collection's are going to look good when they are done ?

Good luck with that my friend! Just be aware of the import taxes on it... For sure these Libertad collections will be stunning!! :) 

44 minutes ago, AgD said:

The 99 I'm watching is in not bad shape and is about  $80 I think but there are some bad ones for $60 

I should always go for the one in good shape... Also the $20 is not such big difference for a key date as the 99. Keep in mind that the 98 will go a much higher price dough... 

Archived