• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed A very nice 9ct Gold Chain 12.52g SOLD

Today I have this very nice solid 9ct Hallmarked gold curb style chain for sale.  A good length of 24' and about 3mm thick'.with a good weight of 12.52g. 

Can be wore as is or with pendants.  Only selling as I am after something a little heavier.  If not sold will be happy to keep.

£250 plus post. SOLD

Spyder

9ct Chain 2.jpg

9ct Chain 1.jpg

9ct Chain 3.jpg

Edited by Spyder
SOLD

Never Chase and Never Regret 

2 hours ago, REILsilver said:

Very nice. I am interested. However, I am unable to purchase for a day or two. I will gladly take it off your hands, if it is still available then👍

Being you were the first to say you would like it. I have no problem waiting for you. I have had other interest, so to be fair I will give you till Saturday as it will not be posted until Monday.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

• Spyder changed the title to A very nice 9ct Gold Chain 12.52g SOLD
  • 4 weeks later...