• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Marlboro Cigarettes for Silver

Hello

First let me start. I am not a smoker and never have been.  I bought these at duty free airport in either Russia or Ukraine over ten years ago. These were found at the back of a cupboard in a dry and cool cellar the other day. Two pack has been used as the smoker who was intended for gave up.  Eight unopened packet of 20 cigarettes left. 

Now, do cigarettes go off? I have no clue. You take your chances and offer how much silver you want to exchange .  If I think that your offer is fair, then a deal will be done.

How much are cigarettes these days?

They are Malboro from a Ten packet box, made in Russia. 

Malboro.jpg

Edited by Spyder
Withdrawn

Never Chase and Never Regret 

Those might be collector's items, people actually collect cigarette packets from around the world 🤣 Marlboro are one of the most popular. Full boxes are much rarer than empty ones for obvious reasons, bloody things are addictive! But yea, original packaging without all the pictures of lungs falling out, limp ***** and dead babies (thanks Australia), might actually be worth something

Do cigarettes and tobacco go off? Those lovely chemicals will keep them "safe" forever but they will go stale and dry, so yes, they do go off. It's illegal to put a best before date on tobacco products as some bright spark thought people would chain smoke if the date is short

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

28 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Those might be collector's items, people actually collect cigarette packets from around the world 🤣 Marlboro are one of the most popular. Full boxes are much rarer than empty ones for obvious reasons, bloody things are addictive! But yea, original packaging without all the pictures of lungs falling out, limp ***** and dead babies (thanks Australia), might actually be worth something

Do cigarettes and tobacco go off? Those lovely chemicals will keep them "safe" forever but they will go stale and dry, so yes, they do go off. It's illegal to put a best before date on tobacco products as some bright spark thought people would chain smoke if the date is short

Thanks, that is very interesting. Now that I think about it, you are right, no nasty photos on packet, plus the company that makes Marlboro has pulled out of Russia, so there may never be a Marlboro Russia made cigarettes again, or not for a very long time. 

I think it is more hassle then it is worth posting, and as no one has made an offer, I will withdraw and end the listing.

Edited by Spyder
Withdrawn

Never Chase and Never Regret 

• 5 weeks later...