• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver Coins - 1oz and 1/2 oz + old coin 1977

Hi all,

Context:
I have accumulated a bit of silver coins to my collection and after auditing my purchases, turns out I either have more than intended or they do not fit with my many collections I started out, so trying to free some of them and to use the extra funds to give me better focus on my future collection (meaning buying more from all of you nice folks on TSF...best forum ever)

Details:
Selling as bullion to avoid disappointment, though I do not see any tarnishing, dents, scratches or milk spots on these.
The only coin that looks a bit less clean is the 1977, but it is expected for the age, though no browning, milk spots and all details of the coin are visible and sharp.
They have been kept in airtight PVC free containers without plasticizers or any other acid/toxic materials.

The 6 coins are below and in the same order as on the pictures:

1 x 50 Francs Hercules Liberte Egalite Fraternite 31g 1977 - £32
1 x Philharmoniker 1oz 2011 - £27.50
1 x Athenian Owl NIUE AOE 1 oz 2020 - £27.50
1 x Alderney Dynasty from Destiny 2014 - £35 (seems to be proof finish. The capsule has its edge broken, because it is one of those that extend not sure how to explain it. Otherwise it is tight)
2 x Year of the Dragon 1/2 oz 2021 - £20 each

Payment:
Happy to make some bundle offer.
UK only, prefer BT over Paypal Friends. PP at own choice and risk.
You can also PM me with your interest and questions or feedback since I do not have much experience in silver yet :)

Kind Regards,
Paw

Front TSF.jpg

Back TSF.jpg

Edited by Paw

• 4 weeks later...