• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 50 USA State Quarters Proof Set - 1999 - 2008 - Rare in UK!

MikeGTA

Hello!

Lurker posting his first "For Sale".
My collection of American coins needs trimming, and I like the older stuff, generally, and whilst this set is absolutely beautiful and a fantastic example of Americana coinage it's the most logical  to cut from my collection.

All you need to know about them here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_State_quarters

History: I bought these coins from USA. They came in 2 Dansco official storage albums. Now strangely the toning on the coins I can only assume has come from the hard clear plastic inserts they were stored behind, which is odd given these Dansco albums seem to be a well known brand out there.

So, as you can see on the coins, there are a lot that show some sort of toning.
I'd say on the reverse, face side, roughly 50% show some toning, whereas on the front more like a 1/rd of them do.
As nice as it would be for them all to be 100% perfect, they aren't but then coins rarely stay that way forever!
Anyway, I still think they are a fantastic set of coins.

There is roughly 9oz of Silver here in just pure Silver value, but obviously with them being physical and special edition they are worth more than just their weight.
These seem to be extremely rare to get on eBay and actually quite hard to buy in the USA.

My finger in the air price, as it's hard to judge for these so say £400 for the whole set, but am absolutely open to offers and will not be offended by any, so go nuts! Payment by Bacs or PayPal FnF, postage included in the £400, sent by RM Special Delivery. I am based Essex should you be interested in collection.

Thanks everyone.

Mike

IMG_6876.jpg

IMG_6877.jpg

IMG_6878.jpg

IMG_6879.jpg

IMG_6880.jpg

IMG_6881.jpg

IMG_6882.jpg

IMG_6883.jpg

IMG_6884.jpg

IMG_6885.jpg