• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver 1oz Valiant Coins 2019 & 2020

BDTH

I have for sale 25 x 1oz 2019 Valiant & 25 x 1oz 2020 Valiant silver UK Bullion coins

I only joined the forum last week but have already sent orders for Britannias and got my first seller feedback today...

When I was stacking silver I just went for bullion Britannias but from memory I ordered these when I wanted to stack some more but the dealer didn't have Brits in stock

The 2019s all came in capsules, I have opened one or two of the loose ones, the lots of 10 are shrink wrapped and I have never opened them

The 2020s came in the tube

I am selling them as bullion ungraded quality, and I am certainly no expert, but the ones I have looked at do not have the usual (tiny) marks seen on my bullion grade Britannias

Selling for £30 each, posted with a tracking number (cost to me £2.06)

I am happy to discuss a discount for multiples, especially if 10 x 2019s or full tube of 2020s

See my other listing for tubes of 25 x 1oz Britannias, can discuss smaller quantities

UPDATE: Many thanks to those who have ordered, they are packaged and ready to go today

Selling fast so if you want any of these be sure to get your order in!

IMG_3953.jpeg

IMG_3952.jpeg

Archived