• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New to stacking and to this forum

SpaceCash

I don't have a magnifier to hand at the moment unfortunately but I can see a small mark. Security features like that make it very appealing coin to buy if I'm in the market for more than five of the same coin

Indeed it does.

But if the Chinese can copy a Rolex to the point that experts need to open the back to see the movement, I'm sure they will make light work of the 2014 maple given a year or so.

Stacker since 2013

Interesting thought, if the Chinese made a knock off of the maple in 9999 silver that weighed up to a troy Oz... would it still be worth having?

Depends on the mintage. Ha ha.

That would never happen though, no profit to be made.

Stacker since 2013

The bit of fake silver bullion I ended up with recently (don't worry, I got a full refund) smelled very strongly of pennies. The sides were brassy looking as well and looked cut rather than minted. There were obvious differences in the look as well including the wrong font. They would need to get round that kind of stuff to even come close

• 3 weeks later...

Just received my order from klacey. Some Austrian philharmonics and a Britannia. Couldn't be happier. My stack is looking a lot more healthy

Excellent stuff SC.

So what's your favourite so far matey?

Stacker since 2013

Tough one... I prefer the philharmonics to the Britannia although it feels more like a bullion round than a coin per se. I don't really like the design of the Britannia. I think out of everything I've bought so far the liberty dollar is my favorite thing although the premiums put me off accumulating too many of them. Close second is the 14 maple which I hope to get a little tower of over the next year

Yes, I picked up a few Britannias this week. The 1998 and especially 1999 are beautiful coins. The 2011, on the other hand, has to be the worst looking coin I've seen. Lowers the tone of my box...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I picked up a few Britannias this week. The 1998 and especially 1999 are beautiful coins. The 2011, on the other hand, has to be the worst looking coin I've seen. Lowers the tone of my box...

The 2001 and 2007 are my personal favourites.

Out of all my coins, the date runs of britannias are what I end up looking at the most.

Stacker since 2013

I quite like the look of the Armenian Noah's arks. Will be trying to grab a couple of those if I can

Yes they are gorgeous SC.

It's a nice easy date run to make if it takes your fancy, but a shame they don't change the design each year.

Fiji taku's are really nice too.

Stacker since 2013

Oh wow those are nice! Do they go for much of a premium?

No, not particularly mate, especially recent ones.

They may start to soon as they recently announced there would be no 2014 coin.

Stacker since 2013

Archived