• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver Pre-47 half crowns for spot or below.

Gibson96

Item: 25 remaining x Pre-47 half crowns, mixed years, mixed conditions, pm me if you're after something specific. Total weight for remaining 25 is 350g, or 175g silver weight.

Price: £4.60 each + post of buyer's choice and risk

Dispatch: Will post Monday morning

Happy to send photos of specific coins on request

20200821_205548.jpg

20200823_204437.jpg

20200823_204317.jpg

4 minutes ago, Gibson96 said:

Each contains approximately 7g of actual silver content, so £4.60 each is the spot value.

I can't see how worn they are in the picture that's why I was asking, I know some can lose quite abit of weight over time. Do you have any scales you could chuck them on for an exact weight? Sorry for being a pain 😁

6 minutes ago, Mike999 said:

I can't see how worn they are in the picture that's why I was asking, I know some can lose quite abit of weight over time. Do you have any scales you could chuck them on for an exact weight? Sorry for being a pain 😁

Ah okay, I follow you now! Most are in quite good shape, I'll post photos of them all laid out shortly. I've only got access to a kitchen scale accurate to a gram at the moment, but I'll check with that too and let you know.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived