• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Lots with proof sets, misc coins.

jbh

LOT 1:  $120 OR BEST OFFER.  Selling as a lot only.

https://imgur.com/a/bh8xPiE

1935 $1 Silver Certificate

Proof sets from 1960, 1963, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1971, 1973, 1981 x 2, 1983.  NOTE:  There are some tone spots on the reverse of the Franklin half in the ‘63 set.  original government packaging is included, when available, as in the photos. Not all sets have original packaging. The original packaging that is there does show signs of wear.

I don’t think there is a ton of value here, but this would make a very nice start for a new collector or to foster an interest in coin collecting in a child. These have been sitting in a trunk in storage in my home for the past 35+ years. It is time to turn them over to someone who may find value in them.

LOT 2:  $120 OR BEST OFFER. Selling as a lot only.

https://imgur.com/a/4eUC4b2

I have no idea what is here. I am completely uncertain as to the value and I am open to offers. Again, I get the feeling there is not a ton of value here, but it may be of some interest for a young or new collector or to get them interested in collecting. These have been in storage in my house taking up space and it is time to turn them over to someone else. I am not a coin grader, and can only assume that the condition of the coins is relatively accurate as stated on the holders.

LOT 3: $90 $75.  Selling only as a lot.

https://imgur.com/a/xQqYf52

This is an odd collection including a 1913 type 1 buffalo nickel. It is listed as AU by APMEX, but I believe this may be generous. Please refer to the close-up photos as I am not a coin grader.

Also included in this lot is a collection of the most interesting coins that I pulled from a recent large order of junk silver. The war Nickles and Roosevelt dimes appear to be uncirculated. There is some yellow substance on the back of one of the war nickels. Please refer to the photo. There were several very nice Mercury dimes.

Included: No date buffalo nickel, 1913 Type 1 buffalo nickel, 12 bright and shiny war nickels (35%, one with some yellow substance on reverse).  Please note: the war nickels may be bright and shiny due to previous polishing. I am adjusting the price to reflect this as a possibility. 6 apparently uncirculated Rosie dimes (90%), 4 nice Mercury dimes, 2 circulated Barber dimes, and a Dominican Republic 10 centavo 2 1/2 gram (90%)

TERMS: Shipping will generally be at cost. USPS first class SFRB @ $8.50/lot for lot 1 & 2, $4 bubble for lot 3. Will combine shipping where possible. Will insure for 1.1% of purchase price. Shipping is at buyer’s risk. All items will be tracked, but I cannot be responsible for what happens on your porch. Would recommend delivery to a secure box for precious metals. Accept PPFF, Zelle, Venmo, PPG&S @ +2.9%, bitcoin (new to bitcoin so bear with me as I learn). Other forms of payment will be considered. Thank you!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived