• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2017-2019 Australian dragon and Phoenix- double dragon

9 hours ago, Mkayden said:

Limited montage. 50k

For sale

2017 and 2019

If you need 2018 i can do that too.

2017 - 63 + ship

2019 - 35 + ship

Pic says decent vanilla as im selling on reddit too. 

Date is a bit off by 2 days and year by 10 years 😅😂😂 sorry 

20200612_152323.jpg

Probably best you start again with pen and paper name and date otherwise buyer's will get confused and possibly think it could be fraudulent.

Perhaps a link to your other profile may help 😉

7 minutes ago, silverdocket said:

Probably best you start again with pen and paper name and date otherwise buyer's will get confused and possibly think it could be fraudulent.

Perhaps a link to your other profile may help 😉

Yup. you're right.. although the mod did contact me on reddit at u/DecentVanilla to confirm and i did 😄 but i think ill re list this again. 

Screenshot_20200615-023954_Reddit.jpg

6 hours ago, Witcher said:

I can still get 2019 for $10 less and the stacker in me won't even offend you with offering you lower for the latter years. 

Yup i agree im selling for high but honestly im breaking even with these prices. Probably a bit of a loss if i ship myself which I'll be willing to

Idk why, but apmex is selling for $100 for the 2017

My average for 2017 comes out to 63ish when i purchased some for higher 😕 my stupid mistake

30 minutes ago, Witcher said:

APMEX typically does that when their stock is low.  Smart buyers don't buy when dealers are insane. 
Yes, they are still selling the 2017 in the $50's USD.  
Might almost be better to hang onto it instead of taking a lose at this point. 

Yup that's what i am thinking too. Not that much money on hold anyways. Maybe in a few years they are this price. I really like these coins too. The design is beautiful.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived