• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Rare 50p Coins Fifty Pence Royal Mint Coins Commemorative

I Have the following items available for sale:

RARE 50P COIN 1918 Representation of the People Act 2018 Uncirculated from sealed mint bag:  £0.99

THE TALE OF PETER RABBIT 50P COIN 2017 FIFTY PENCE BEATRIX POTTER RARE! Circulated £0.89

RARE 50P COIN 2017 Benjamin Bunny Very Good condition! Circulated: £0.89

RARE 50P COIN 2016 Mrs Tiggy-Winkle Very Good condition! Circulated: £0.89

50p Fifty Pence Coin Johnson's Dictionary 1755 Saxon Plural Of Penny 2005 Circulated : £0.99

2006 50p Coin VICTORIA CROSS Medal Rare! Circulated Good Condition Wounded Soldier: £0.99

2006 50p Coin VICTORIA CROSS Medal Rare! Circulated Good Condition: £0.99

50P COIN PUBLIC LIBRARY ACT 50TH ANNIVERSARY FIFTY PENCE 2000 Circulated Rare!: £0.99

50p PENCE Mr JEREMY FISHER FROM BEATRIX POTTER UK COIN 2017 (CIRCULATED) (RARE): £0.99

ALL PRICES ARE EXCLUDING POSTAGE,  Please let me know what postage you would like.  I only do postage to UK. I will Dispatch Same Day!

Payment can be done via Bank Transfer or Paypal FF only.

Please Note that images are for illustrative purposes only, will try to post some pictures of actual coins soon.

Any Questions feel free to ask me!

1.jpg

2006 vc medal.jpg

2018 2.jpg

2018 coin.jpg

bbunny.jpg

johns diction.jpg

J Fisher.jpg

mrs tiggy.jpg

mrs tiggy winkle.jpg

vc.jpg

public libraries act.jpg

20200610_191733.jpg

Hi AndrewSL76,

Unfortunately i do not have any 2009 Kew Garden coins.

I do however have many other 50p coins that i havent listed yet, such as the paddington bear coins etc.

If you or anyone else are interested in a particular 50p coin feel free to ask here or private message me and i will check if i have it available.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I also have Sealed Bags of Uncirculated 50p 2018 Representation of the Peoples Act Coin.

Each bag has 20 50p coins inside.

I have 5 bags so please contact me regarding multi buy offers.

Price is £15.49 excl Postage. Paypal or Bank Transfer only.

Postage is decided and paid for by buyer.

Many Thanks,

monkstax

20200610_191744.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived