• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Scottsdale Mint EC8 2 Anguilla, St Vincent & Grenadines

flipstar

We have exclusive graded coins from SM since we have a good partnership with them. 

That means uncolorized gold PROOF coins (usually they are BU).

Those coins were released today (Colorized aswell, but no hq pictures available yet). Colored pictures should be kept "private" for now.

1 Unze Goldmuenze 2019 EC8 Anguilla Lobster Beidseitig.png

1 Unze Silbermuenze 2019 EC8 Anguilla Lobster Beidseitig.jpg

1 Unze Goldmuenze 2019 EC8 St Vincent Seaplane Beidseitig.jpg

1 Unze Silbermuenze 2019 EC8 St Vincent Seaplane Rueckseite.png

Seaplane silver colored.jpg

lobster colored.jpg

lobster silver colored.jpg

Seaplane colored.jpg

7 minutes ago, flipstar said:

just out of curiosity for how much was this one going for :

1 Unze Goldmünze EC8 Antigua & Barbuda Rum Runner 2018 PCGS PR70 DCAM

hq = high quality I assume?

You know if there are already plans for a third "season"?

We have a waiting list for all the clients who want to buy the PR70 DCAMs.

We try to buy EC8 PR70s back for 2000+€ at the moment, but the clients won't sell them.

We have 20 more ec8 coins pending for grading. Those coins are PROOF coins without colors (usually only BU exist).

Some of them can be followed at: https://www.pcgseurope.com/membership/SharedOrderDetail/21714323/

Grading should be done in the next 2 days.

I am not allowed to speak about the release date for the third season yet.

Best, Emanuel

that there is a date makes me already happy 🙂

thanks for the info. Had no idea the gold versions were this desired.

I just have silver from Scottsdale so far and I always had the feeling the coins were not making this much waves on the secondary market despite they are great in my eyes

1 minute ago, flipstar said:

that there is a date makes me already happy 🙂

thanks for the info. Had no idea the gold versions were this desired.

I just have silver from Scottsdale so far and I always had the feeling the coins were not making this much waves on the secondary market despite they are great in my eyes

Silver and colorized coins are not really a good collectable coin. The quality for the sm coins is usually really bad. Even the first day gradings are usually MS66-MS68. 

This is the reason why those coins have a very worthful collectable value. We sell more EC8 than Krugerrands.

Archived