• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Price check on some Silver Nazi period coins.

Draconicus

Hello guys,

I have some 2 Reichsmark Silver coins I wish to know for what price they sell today.

Dates are 1937,1938 and 1939.

Can some one please give some info about it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Paulo

P.S. Image just as a example of what coins I'm speaking about.

2Reichmark.jpg

8 minutes ago, Draconicus said:

Hello guys,

I have some 2 Reichsmark Silver coins I wish to know for what price they sell today.

Dates are 1937,1938 and 1939.

Can some one please give some info about it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Paulo

P.S. Image just as a example of what coins I'm speaking about.

Between £3-9 depending on condition and mint marks. Actual photos of coins will help. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

For example the 1937 G is the lowest production in that lot. A 1939 E is worth a lot of money as its the lowest mintage. 

Just as a note - that coin you posted is a 1936 D  - first year issue and the second lowest mintage so probably worth £15 or so in good condition.  

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Thank you guys for the info. I think I will post them next week for sale.

The photo it's just a example as it's not mine, just a internet photo to show what kind of coins I am talking about.

I think mines are in great condition, but I will need to get a photo of them first.

This info give me a very good idea about what I need to know, thanks:)

13 minutes ago, Draconicus said:

@ilovesilverireallydo , Sorry to bother you but can you please explain to me how we see or know in the coins what "letter" is? G, I, J, etc?

Thank you very much.

Here 

101F7BEA-BE99-4437-A09E-8BD0752D5864.jpeg

Archived