• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Another great local auction.

blindguy

I just won on a local internet auction last night a few great coins. They listed 39 silver quarters and twenty silver half dollars and a ten ounce 999 fine silver round as one lot. the pictures showed only one side of the silver round and I noticed the round had the queen on it. I won the lot for $35 under its melt value. The 10 ounce round was a 2011 perth mint lunar series in cap. Also won three 2011 U.S.silver proof set in OGP and COA for $14 each. The best coin we won was a 1881-cc Morgan PCGS ms63 DMPL in old rattler holder for $505.    This auction house only puts the lots on the internet the morning of the auction and only allows a few hours the day of the auction to veiw the coins in person. They also only allow local in person pick up of lots won. This makes for great deals FOR ME AND MY FRIEND!!!!!!

On 02/08/2019 at 12:48, blindguy said:

I just won on a local internet auction last night a few great coins. They listed 39 silver quarters and twenty silver half dollars and a ten ounce 999 fine silver round as one lot. the pictures showed only one side of the silver round and I noticed the round had the queen on it. I won the lot for $35 under its melt value. The 10 ounce round was a 2011 perth mint lunar series in cap. Also won three 2011 U.S.silver proof set in OGP and COA for $14 each. The best coin we won was a 1881-cc Morgan PCGS ms63 DMPL in old rattler holder for $505.    This auction house only puts the lots on the internet the morning of the auction and only allows a few hours the day of the auction to veiw the coins in person. They also only allow local in person pick up of lots won. This makes for great deals FOR ME AND MY FRIEND!!!!!!

Wow, and I complain that typical Morgans in good condition are usually $25 or more. It must be a very very special one to go for that much. But good job getting a great deal on all the other stuff.

14 hours ago, blindguy said:

At this auction Morgans (raw coins) brought $18 each for groups of ten. There were over 1000 morgans for auction.

Wow that's a good price for Morgans.  I'd have bought a bunch of them, if I was there.

Archived