• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed EOI- PM Lunar Series 2 - 1oz

Ares

Hey guys, so i'm looking at perhaps looking at back dating the PM lunar series in regular 1oz BU. I've only got the horse and I like the design so much I'd very much like to collect the rest of the set I missed.

What sort of prices are pieces going for? And which ones seem to be the most sought after/common?

Cheers

Hi Ares.

Pretty much all of the 1oz lunar series 2 are still well priced.

It's the 1/2 and 2oz that have some naughty ones.

You shouldn't need to pay over £35-40 for any of them unless things have changed in the last couple of months.

I have a set of 1/2 and 1oz, but I need the ox and mouse to complete the 2oz set. They are naughty!!!

Stacker since 2013

Ah, that sounds just about right then, was worried that the earlier ones were going to veeeery high prices.

Nah, you should be good buddy.

I have to say, they are a gorgeous series. Tiger and dragon are lovely, in fact they all are.

They all look very nice together.

Stacker since 2013

Excellent, got the first 3 all ready to go. Just need my bank to clear up a SNAFU then i'm ready to go.

They really do mate, the more I look at the horse the more I like it.

Heck, I'll chuck in the Ox too, might be nice to see a PM lunar and RM lunar series side by side. It's Sept-ish when most of the new 2015 releases come out isn't it?

Excellent, got the first 3 all ready to go. Just need my bank to clear up a SNAFU then i'm ready to go.

They really do mate, the more I look at the horse the more I like it.

Heck, I'll chuck in the Ox too, might be nice to see a PM lunar and RM lunar series side by side. It's Sept-ish when most of the new 2015 releases come out isn't it?

Yes mate, September (selected sizes only).

If you like the horse, you should go for a typeset (kilo doesn't count lol).

muga4yne.jpg

Think you could do the same for about £350. Well worth it, I'm going to do the same for the future releases.

Trouble is I have to buy two of the 1/2oz - 2oz to keep the size sets going. That's when it gets expensive!!!

Stacker since 2013

Nah, just the regular bog standard 1oz BU's :)

Had a brief glance at some pictures through Google and I gotta say, some of them look nicer without than with. The dragon is the exception because it replaces the ugly orb instead.

Not really something I'm going to be looking for, but if I find a design which it suited I could see myself looking into it but not a whole set no.

Archived