• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

PAMP 1oz Silver Premiums

This is not a advert to sell just a silver topic  below thanks. 😀🙂

With 14+ years of bullion dealing, I thought this might be an interesting topic with a similar spot price in question.

In 2012, I was selling 2012 Pamp Lunar Dragon 1oz silver bars for £36.00 per ounce; the spot price was around £17 to £18 roughly `May 2012. Fast forward 10+ years, and I am selling 1 ounce of silver Nature Grips for £134–£148 per ounce; the spot price on nature grip release was £18.00.

So the minimum for the dragon was 100% premiums at the time, and in today's market, the minimum for Nature's Grip is 600 to 700% premiums. Please note that the mint sets the premiums and retail price, not the dealer like my self. Before you answer the topic in question below, please also take in to account that the bars are selling; there is demand. According to the PAMP CEO himself, Pamp sold out of stock worldwide before they even launched the Natures Grip.

I have sold three on eBay and twenty on my site. 

Topic Questions And Opionons

1. Do you think PAMP Mint is treating consumers unfairly?
  2. Do you think there is a justification for these high prices in 2023 and 2024?
  3. 2012 Dragon is selling for £55 to £72 to day if you can find one; that's a 60% to 100% increase in price from 2012. Do you think the Natures grip will be worth £250 to £300 in 10+ years? (that would be around a 100% increase)
  4. Did you know that the prices are this high in the current market for a 1 ounce silver coin bar?
  5. Are PAMP bars the best in the world? 

Finally, do the mints care where the spot price is. I don’t think so with these premiums. If they can charge what they want, the risk is with the dealer, collector, or stacker. Is that fair?

image.thumb.jpeg.8e769a61cc4017d66344c01f9d54cf84.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.fa9da5fd7fc13464a13fc7499b8463cc.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2379b71add3c5722ec523dfef6462edc.jpeg

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk