• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1oz Silver Britannia Date Run quest!

3 hours ago, ccfcpaul said:

Just curious, as I plan to do this too. How must did they cost?

For the older ones, Some were £40, some were £30! For the old ones anywhere around that price and you’ve done well 👍🏼 All I’d suggest is try and buy more than 1 at a time!

7 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

For the older ones, Some were £40, some were £30! For the old ones anywhere around that price and you’ve done well 👍🏼 All I’d suggest is try and buy more than 1 at a time!

yeah ive been looking at auction sites for little date runs etc. I'll press fire soon i expect

1 minute ago, ccfcpaul said:

I might have 2022 and 2023 KCIII uncrowned duplicated. I'll check in the morning

https://www.timothymedhurst.co.uk/product-page/copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-copy-158

They have  a few lots up. A good start for a date run at not to bad a price. 

2 minutes ago, Pm1987 said:

That’s a really good starter. All specials and all in one go! 

1 hour ago, Pm1987 said:

Some good coins on the site and some good prices.

Funny how he never makes any money on coins when he’s on TV🤔😮

100%, Got some random foreign ones to sell on here to bring the average down too. All in all, very happy...... just a shame he didnt accept crypto haha.

Gonna have a chat with him about him offloading what he gets onto me at cheap prices continuously... he can only say no eh

Just now, ccfcpaul said:

100%, Got some random foreign ones to sell on here to bring the average down too. All in all, very happy...... just a shame he didnt accept crypto haha.

Gonna have a chat with him about him offloading what he gets onto me at cheap prices continuously... he can only say no eh

Perfect 👌🏼 I’ve only got 4 left to collect! 

1997, 2006, 2019 & 2022!

On average I think my cost per coin when you account for the postage costs has probably been around £30. 

You will well and truly beat that but I still think I’ve managed to get a really nice good condition collection at a really good price.

3 minutes ago, ccfcpaul said:

Finders fee ? 😂

1 minute ago, SovereignBull said:

1997, 2006, 2019 & 2022!

On average I think my cost per coin when you account for the postage costs has probably been around £30. 

You will well and truly beat that but I still think I’ve managed to get a really nice good condition collection at a really good price.

Will you start on variants next ?

4 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

1997, 2006, 2019 & 2022!

Delivery is where us PM collectors get stung tbf! 30 is still a lot cheaper than if you use a proper retailer

2 minutes ago, Arne said:

no he will start on proofs, LOL, (i know he wont)

Hahaha - Not enjoyed being able to buy gold while I did this! And I’m done with proofs after the great engravers G&D I got today! Only time I’m buying proof now is when it’s very, very close to the price of bullion!