• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2021 Perth Mint Gold Double Pixiu Coin 1oz

Hello.

This is my first listing of 1 of 2 so please let me know if you have any questions or need more info from me.

Item: 2021 Perth Mint Gold Double Pixiu Coin 1oz

"Struck from 99.99% pure gold, this Double Pixiu coin is a perfect acquisition for investors with an affinity for Chinese themes. Depicting two Pixiu facing each other on a mound of coins, the design incorporates a Chinese pattern and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.

Issued as Australian legal tender, just 5,000 of the 2021 Double Pixiu 1oz Gold Bullion Coins will be released. Each coin is presented in an individual acrylic capsule."

Condition notes: Bought from Ainslie Bullion in Melbourne as a new release so capsule has never been opened. Used, but in Brand New condition.

*Also, happy to run it through the XRF machine at Bullion now located in Melbourne, for buyer piece of mind and transaction finalised. Please contact me prior to arrange a time and date with BN.

Price: $3500 AUD ONO + Delivery and Insurance.

Item Location: Melbourne, AUS (Happy to make the exchange in person at CBA bank in the Melbourne, where funds will be counted and deposited directly via the ATM)

Shipping destinations: Will ship worldwide to anywhere that Australian Post ships to, at cost and buyer to assume risk if outside AUS.

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer in AUD only OR COD at CBA bank in Melbourne.

Dispatch Time: I will aim to dispatch same day depending when the funds have been received. Please confirm with me prior to payment. 

Photos: Please see attached.

I have also posted a 2020 Perth Mint Gold Dragon Rectangular Coin 1oz also for sale.

Thank you.

Leo888

20230418_174625.jpg

20230418_174253.jpg

20230418_174258.jpg

20230418_174302.jpg

20230418_174314.jpg

20230418_174318.jpg

20230418_174323.jpg

20230418_174342.jpg

• 5 weeks later...