• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Seeking ungraded BU 2020 New Hampshire Goldback in the 25 denomination.

Please message me if you have one 2020 (NOT 2021) New Hampshire Goldback with a price.  I live in the US in Indiana if you limit states you sell to. Can use PayPal or check out on a cart if you have a web platform.

For those unaware, 2020 New Hampshire Goldbacks were printed, but their distribution was delayed due to the pandemic, and they were released simultaneously with the 2021s.  So both years are out there. Most retail dealers rather shadily use stock photos of the 2020, but put fine print in their eBay or website listings that say 'Year May Vary' or worse 'Stock photo, not actual item' so you have no way to be sure what you are getting when you order without messaging them.  I'd rather buy here where I can trust the seller to offer me an actual 2020.

Definitely need 1 of the 2020 New Hampshire 25, but would consider purchasing more of any denomination (individually or as a set) to make additional sets. 

Prefer to deal with people who have been members here awhile, and have at least some feedback as sellers.  I know this will be my first purchase here, but I have been on the site a while. My eBay account has perfect feedback if you want to reference that. can provide via messaging.  Could confirm that, too, by messaging there, as well. if that helps.  Need to get that first SF buyer feedback somewhere, and this is the main thing I am looking for which is hard to find locally. 

Please, let me know what you might have!

• PowerOfCheez1873 changed the title to Seeking ungraded BU 2020 New Hampshire Goldback in the 25 denomination.

Archived