• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale or exchange Rare brandy styled drink from Rothschild Estate

Hi all. I have this rare single bottle of Mouton Rothschild Eau De Vie Marc d’Aquaitaine I'm looking to part with. 41.5% Vol, 70cl.

The small amount of info I can dig up on this, it is brandy distilled from young mouton Rothschild wines, which is then aged in barriques for 15-30 years. Since multiple casks with different ages are blended, the bottled spirit has an average age of 20 years. With that in mind, I would fully expect any buyers to do their own research on this bottle & not just take my word for it.

There is a small amount of what appears to be water damage to the front label, lending to some colour bleeding & the slightest lift of the label in the centre edge (as shown in the pics). There is no year on the bottle or box but has a numbering of 1560/2204.

It was gifted to me I'm not an alcohol collector, nor a grape-spirit fan, so it's wasted on me, hence the sale. Happy to provide more photos if needed.

Looking for £320 (bank transfer, PayPal F&F), but would possibly be open to silver/gold trade. Postage would be also be paid by buyer, which at present, seems to be around £28 insured (I can only initially see ParcelForce willing to deliver & insure this).

UPDATE: just to say open to offers

Thanks all.

1.thumb.jpg.65bd6fac35202e4d414ebc92b53b4e89.jpg2.thumb.jpg.f2f8d4a4a10d0d7401019a4b25631d01.jpg3.thumb.jpg.28109ee46f1e132d0ae7110203fa5a69.jpg4.thumb.jpg.86ab5eab0891b0d54a33bf9ad71561a2.jpg5.thumb.jpg.37bc1b2d88e08234d591d53685afa6db.jpg

Archived