• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

First spouse gold coins

blindguy

For the last 2 or 3 years at auction I have been able to buy first spouse 1/2 ounce gold coins at or below melt No one seems to like this series very much. I like the fact that these gold coins are .9999 fine gold and ms69 or proof 69 coins trade at melt. Check it out for yourself.  Jim

The First Spouses of the presidents. What a beautiful series! There are many underrated series of coins across the world which shouldn’t put stackers/collectors from investing in them. It might have something do with the fact that most stackers/collectors opt for recognisable American gold coins such as Eagles and Buffalos before investing in a series which represents a considerable commitment. I’ve invested heavily in the 1/4oz British Queen’s Beasts series which ends next year.

806333CB-DD6A-4883-B7B5-2DA9633A22AB.jpeg

Archived