• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Panda 3g coins, and Panda designs

I recently picked up a little 2022 1g for a very good price (aware how tiny it would be) and I've now got the bug for Pandas.

I'm going to focus on 3g Pandas from 2022 onwards, but I'd also like to pick and chose previous years, depending on which designs I like. I'll admit I haven't seen all the designs for previous years (and from quick searches online, haven't found a good source showing the various designs over the years). Can anyone help with this, please?

This week I should have a 2022, and 2023 arriving. I can readily get the 2024 from bullion dealers.

In terms of specifically the 3g coins, I've noticed that 'previous years' seem hard to locate. Bullion By Post seems expensive for their 'best value/random year', and don't have the facility to phone in and request what they actually have in hand (HGM and Atkinsons have been happy to do this when I've ordered best value sovereigns and halfs).

Would anyone by happy to share any knowledge of where else may be good for finding the 3g Pandas? I'm open to overseas bullion dealers, as this would come in to England as 'investment gold' (but obviously don't want to pay more overall with postage than buying from the UK).

Thanks and best wishes 🙂

10 hours ago, trozau said:

The 3 gram gold Panda started in year 2016 onwards. Prior to that they came in 1/10 Troy ounce (1982 - 2015).

Here is a brochure with photo of the gold Panda designs from 1982 - 2016…

IMG_1100.thumb.jpeg.0780c3363dc371858cc1e6103e8f72af.jpeg

@trozau This really is brilliant - thank you for this! 

2 minutes ago, Esjayc said:

Is it in the mint's original sealed plastic?

no, its in a cap

Just now, Gordy said:

no, its in a cap

have a look at my listing

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.