• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Flipping art, easy money

4 hours ago, onlyroadtoheaven said:

Has anyone been purchasing or taking an interest in Covid related art? There are some interesting ones about that have hit the MSM.

Art.PNG

Emelie.PNG

Rachel list.PNG

Stay well clear of any of those from an investment point of view, only buy if you like.

The Hirst/Heni one was worth a pickup, not that it was amazing, but an editioned Hirst for 300 squid.

Edited by oooootini

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

sold the color one with a 100% markup - and just received this one back from the framer. 

1 - 10 gold leaf, this is number 2 - they sold out in about 5 seconds and i was fortunate to grab one, I wanted the frame and mount to stay close to the print so went for black and black, also went with museum quality glass to minimise reflections, all in cost of the print and mounting/frame is £375

No doubt i could flip this for multiples of my costs, but I Absolutely love this and have decided to keep it. This crappy photo does not do it justice at all, the glass is almost invisible from the right angles. 

defiance.thumb.jpg.63072113467f1c052c9152cc3345b2e6.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/05/2020 at 12:56, onlyroadtoheaven said:

Has anyone been purchasing or taking an interest in Covid related art? There are some interesting ones about that have hit the MSM.

Art.PNG

Emelie.PNG

Rachel list.PNG

Yeah - a load of these - at least they will hold thier value. ;)

bgt1lahynyze.jpg

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use