• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The New Peter Rabbit coin sold out?

BackyardBullion

1 minute ago, Clens92 said:

FFS.  I ordered at 9am on the day of release and haven't had so much as a confirmation email :o

My order from day of release has been dispatched , ordered at 10am

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

I've received a dispatched email.

Wow strange. My order from day of release is saying dispatch within 2 weeks and during my phone order from yesterday I was told hopefully dispatched by end of month.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

9 minutes ago, richo said:

Sorry, don't see the appeal of these at all. 

I don't see the appeal in these either but stacking is about putting your cash into precious metals to preserve your wealth..I don't plan on selling any of mine because as soon as i buy a coin it automatically belongs to my kids.. when the kids decide to sell I'm sure they will get more then the release price for them in 15 years..Your £60 in the bank in 15 years won't be worth as much as my rabbit in 15 years

2 hours ago, Silverstackeruk said:

I don't see the appeal in these either but stacking is about putting your cash into precious metals to preserve your wealth..I don't plan on selling any of mine because as soon as i buy a coin it automatically belongs to my kids.. when the kids decide to sell I'm sure they will get more then the release price for them in 15 years..Your £60 in the bank in 15 years won't be worth as much as my rabbit in 15 years

How do you know my £60 isn't invested in something better? another coin, a Lego set, etc 

but fundamentally I agree with your point. 

1 hour ago, Micky9776 said:

Same as mine, just been delivered, I actually quite like it lol. What's everyone's thoughts, sell for a quick profit or do you think it will go up in the longer run? 

Ive got 5 in total. Going to flip 2 and make 3 full sets with the rest this year.

(I think anyway)

4 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Ive got 5 in total. Going to flip 2 and make 3 full sets with the rest this year.

(I think anyway)

Daddy , I though you have/want two only .... now I want the 1983 panda pf70 :D

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

2 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Daddy had to flip a few to help pay for you're moms new house.... :D

And as for the 1983.....you' ll have ask santa ! 

Pf70 is the biggest problem not 1983 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

I have been watching a few ending & have been £95-£105 mark

Nothing to worry about but lots of people bought to flip and the mintage is 30,000 + 10,000 so lots of coins about. Also this week and next the market will all unload at the same time. Wait till may or June and sell on eBay.com as a reasonable priced buy it now and they will sell within a few weeks at a reasonable premium. No panic ))

1 minute ago, shawy2510 said:

How did you order today when they are closed?

The order line was open today until 18:00. Just went on their website and checked the times seems they are open everyday on the phone. 

The order line was open today until 18:00. Just went on their website and checked the times seems they are open everyday on the phone. 

I thought they were closed :) you learn something new everyday.

Archived