• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed PAMP 1oz gold bar

Hi 

It Seems you are in a similar position to me when I came to sell my first items on TSF, you might want to use the services of Backyard Bullion as a middle man so you can gain some feedback on the forum. 

The transaction with BYB is pretty straight forward and he had my coins sold in minutes. 

Regards 

Lyonheir

Edited by Lyonheir

Bullion by post have thousands of trades under their belt, you however have no trading feedback,and I think untill you do it may prove a little difficult to make a sale unless you are prepared to send goods first,if I were you I would take the advice freely offered by different forum members and get some someone like BYB to conduct the sale and get your feedback started, this is my humble opinion and as I said in my unanswered DM the other day good luck with the sale.

Regards arne.

Hi Arne,

Appreciate your advice - passive aggressive as it is - already been in contact with BYB and he has provided me a price for escrow service. 

Also I never received any PM in my inbox from you, maybe there was an internal error on the server? Presumably you can copy it from your outbox and resend. It wasn't a cheeky offer was it?

Regards

• Founder & Administrator

Unsolicited comments hidden.

Please can you state an asking price for your item.

Please do make sure you have read the applicable QuickStart guide to trading as it contains useful and important information before trading on the forum. Including that you must state an asking price. 

UK QuickStart Guide
EU QuickStart Guide
USA & Canada QuickStart Guide

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Founder & Administrator

Edit:

On 29/05/2023 at 22:52, Joseph2034 said:

Price: 1660 if delivered or 1630

Sorry missed this. I presume this is your asking price in GBP £ 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

On 02/06/2023 at 10:03, Joseph2034 said:

Hi Arne,

Appreciate your advice - passive aggressive as it is - already been in contact with BYB and he has provided me a price for escrow service. 

Also I never received any PM in my inbox from you, maybe there was an internal error on the server? Presumably you can copy it from your outbox and resend. It wasn't a cheeky offer was it?

Regards

Didn't see anything but good advice there, if you want to be a seller here (and you should) a little humility and respect goes a long way.

• 4 weeks later...