• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Am I Doing The Right Thing?

Sy007

On 29/05/2023 at 14:12, CazLikesCoins said:

All I'll add is don't get too obsessed with buying gold. It's no fun if all your savings are in the form of the shiny yellow stuff and you can't afford to pop out for a newspaper and a bottle of milk. Also don't give up on the fun things in life, a new jumper, a nice haircut, some Tescos Finest Christmas puds instead of Aldi specials. I mean you can't take it with your can you? Well you can in the form of Christmas puds stuck on the waistline but to summarise my waffle moderation in all things, taste it and see. Some people go full on Goldfinger and get obsessed with the stuff to the detriment of all else. Body odour, poor dental hygiene, nostril hair flourishing, the works but have tons of golds, well maybe pounds not sure but a lot. And no teeth! So find a balance and be happy. You know what happened to King Midas.

No teeth but plenty of gold?

Problem solved. 😆

F1F2B434-3F6E-4293-8A31-E259E7D180DB.jpeg

I do not view stacking as an investment.  My slabs are an investment because they are not making those coins any more.  My stack is about prepping and wealth retention.  If sliver goes to $50 ozt, I'll sell about half and buy gold.  Meanwhile, I have a couple hundred face value in constitutional silver and a monster box of rounds in my safe next to my AR15.  Silver goes up, I win.  Dollar blows up, I'm getting ready.

On 10/06/2023 at 00:02, BearlyHere said:

I have a couple hundred face value in constitutional silver and a monster box of rounds in my safe next to my AR15.  Silver goes up, I win.  Dollar blows up, I'm getting ready.

You are doing it right

secondamendment.webp.1421f937a113719ecc0b16ff4c2fd76f.webp

tumblr_mv1sxn8dYZ1sjc62uo1_400.gif.8672e1db7aeecc0a276045236b1cfc2a.gif

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

On 10/06/2023 at 00:02, BearlyHere said:

I do not view stacking as an investment.  My slabs are an investment because they are not making those coins any more.  My stack is about prepping and wealth retention.  If sliver goes to $50 ozt, I'll sell about half and buy gold.  Meanwhile, I have a couple hundred face value in constitutional silver and a monster box of rounds in my safe next to my AR15.  Silver goes up, I win.  Dollar blows up, I'm getting ready.

Your AR is in your safe? What happens when something goes bump in the night, you're half asleep, reading glasses down the side of the bed, and just as you open the safe, billy big balls busts in and clobbers you, nicking all your silver, and your AR. Can you not have your gun dangling above your bed ready for action? Or snuggled next to your tactical slippers?

On 11/06/2023 at 16:14, CazLikesCoins said:

Your AR is in your safe? What happens when something goes bump in the night, you're half asleep, reading glasses down the side of the bed, and just as you open the safe, billy big balls busts in and clobbers you, nicking all your silver, and your AR. Can you not have your gun dangling above your bed ready for action? Or snuggled next to your tactical slippers?

The Sig Saur is in the bedroom.

SIG Sauer P228 | Gun Wiki | Fandom