• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

withdrawn Withdrawn NTS

Hello 

For sale or exchange is this 2003 Britannia Proof set in excellent condition. This set consist of 1/10, 1/4 and 1/2 oz coins.  For the benefit of what Chris wrote  0.5+0.25+0.10 = AGW 0.85 troy oz. 

825 set sold worldwide. See official figure from the Royal Mint. 

https://www.royalmint.com/discover/uk-coins/mintage-figures/2003-dated-uk-collector-coin-sales/

2003 £1550 Plus Post  

I am willing to do an exchange for 4 sovereign(at least 1 being either 2002,2005, 2012) will also exchange for 1oz Gold coin from the well know mints. Very cheap way of getting a proof set.

Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

Tuesday Bump. Set price reduced.  Trade option still available

Today set is available for £1550

Removed the mention of spot as it seems to have confused a few and others  just being whatever

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

• Spyder changed the title to Offering two Gold Proof 3 coin set 2003 Britannia and 2000 Sovereign
7 minutes ago, REILsilver said:

Yeah so how does that work when your  not offering 24ct gold? I don't ask the diesel price when I want heating oil.

Just multiply the total weight of the coins by 0.9167 or whatever it is, and you will get the AGW, which is then used in relation to the spot price and how much of a premium something is 

The discussion should be about the weight not the purity. Each set is 0.85oz AGW so saying that it's below the spot price of 1oz, whilst technically correct, isn't exactly clear for prospective buyers.

@Spyder you know, I’m not interested in spot prices, AGW or any of that- I think this design is one of the best, reminds me of Boudica, I would buy it, but I already have one🖖🌞🖖

Coins are not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. (Joseph Campbell).

• Spyder changed the title to Gold Proof 3 coin set 2003 Britannia
  • Founder & Administrator

I’ve hidden some of the reported unsolicited comments. But for clarity and transparency you will likely want to edit into your listing the gold content of the coins for sale so that it is clear for prospective buyers.

We do ask members to be as clear as possible with their listings as not all members will be aware of details (especially if new to precious metals) thanks. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Spyder changed the title to Withdrawn NTS