• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1g silver rounds and bars - bars back in stock - 100s available

13 hours ago, MintageSeller said:

Yeah ill take the us flag the ar 15 bull snake lion and the skull

These? 

I am not sure what an AR 15 is - couldn't find a bar with one on if you were after a bar?

20230529_085128.jpg

Edited by arphethean

Not sure how I missed this but if you have them remaining, I'd take 3 guns and a US flag in the bars to add to the other order

If you have any recommendations I'll add a few more 🙂

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

Just now, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Not sure how I missed this but if you have them remaining, I'd take 3 guns and a US flag in the bars to add to the other order

If you have any recommendations I'll add a few more 🙂

Closet yankee 

1 minute ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

I'd take 3 guns and a US flag

I feel like this is the average Americans shopping list

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

Just now, Solachesis said:

Closet yankee 

😂 guilty as charged. There are more people with my name in the USA than in the UK and Ireland, like 10 times more. We crossed an ocean and bred like rabbits

1 minute ago, Upsidedown said:

I feel like this is the average Americans shopping list

Those that love the Constitution perhaps. There are plenty that don't, Democrats I think they're called - aka closet fascists. Anyway, best not to derail a sales thread