• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Sigma Precious Metal Varifier 4th Import Run

Hello Forum,

Following on from the success of my 3 previous import runs a number of members have asked if I will be doing any more so I am proposing to do another import run of 10 units.

I would be importing PMV bullion sets. The bullion set includes the precious metal verifier unit as well as the small, large and bullion wands this allows you to test specimens from 1/10oz to 10oz. The sigma can check through plastic capsules, slabs and assay cards it also works on a number of precious metals including silver, gold and platinum as well as their alloys. The units come with a carrying pouch as well as a charger, charging cable, user manual, base unit, 3 wands, and calibration disk.

More information can be found on the Sigma website here https://www.sigmametalytics.com/original

The price will be circa £925 delivered to your door via insured and tracked postage. This price could fluctuate due to the currency markets as I purchase these in USD.

If you would like a Sigma PMV PRO or a PRO mini I can ask Sigma for pricing please PM me.

The estimated delivery would be around 6 weeks

If you would like to put your name down for a unit please PM me by Sunday 4th June . If I do not get the required number of people then this won't go ahead.

Edited by Fadeingstar

A massive ‘thanks’ to the man after receiving my Sigma on the last run. Highly recommended and they are harder and more expensive to buy elsewhere.

This is another line of defence to protect yourself of fake PMs.

They are idiot proof to use.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

• 3 weeks later...