• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Small/ thin silver chain

Helloo

I'm looking for a silver chain, but not one of those monster bike chains, but one which I can attach to a pendant. For reference I've attached some photos, and the pendant is a 1/2 ounce silver bar, so I imagine it will need to be thin enough to fit through the loop - I don't know I've never dabbled in jewellery

Trusting the TSF jewellery experts to help me out! :)

thanks 

FB_IMG_1683638331588.jpg

FB_IMG_1683638357293.jpg

Edited by Solachesis
sowted

you could also use a  black leather chord / bootlace type chain with a lobster clasp. sets the colour silver off nicely imo 

Edited by gji25
typo

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

22 minutes ago, gji25 said:

you could also use a  black leather chord / bootlace type chain with a lobster clasp. sets the colour silver off nicely imo 

So something like this? And attach the pendant and the clasp bit in the connecting bit?

28 minutes ago, MoonMaster said:

Mashallah brother nice pendant 

Thank you I haven't seen them come up very often and was keeping an eye out for them 

Screenshot_20230509_153424.jpg

1 minute ago, gji25 said:

I have this if its any good to you . 7.8g  925silver.  length 20inch.   1.5mm round as its a rope / chord  type chain .

silver chain-1.jpg

silver chain-2.jpg

silver chain-3.jpg

silver chain-4.jpg

That's nice, yeah wasn't looking for anything chonker, just more practical and that looks nice. Is the 925 bit stuck on or does it unhook? Just thinking of if it would get in the way of the pendant 

1 minute ago, gji25 said:

i think the 925 bit can be cut off very easly 

I'll see how it goes and probably also pick up one of those black leather rope ones and can alternate between them, so I would happily take that one off your hands good sir if you would part with it.

• 5 weeks later...