• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed (NEW LOW PRICE!!) 2023 1oz Silver Britannia BOXED ‘Final & First Ever' Britannia Two-Coin Set (Now £75!!)

King Charles III with his mother Queen Elizabeth II for his Coronation in 2023.

To celebrate this historic year a Two-Coin I have put together the Final and First effigies In a presentation box.

Using the United Kingdom NEW 1oz Fine Silver Britannia Coins. Including the first ever portrait of King Charles III and the last ever portrait of Queen Elizabeth II

Coins are good Bullion condition with no milk spots that I can see. Coins are in new Lighthouse 39mm capsules.

Was £85.
NOW ONLY £75 PER BOXED SET!!

Clearing stuff to make space for sovs!!

Add choice of post at cost

Thanks for looking.

for facebook 1a.jpg

for facebook 1b.jpg

for facebook 1d.jpg

for facebook 1c.jpg

Edited by bobski
Price reduction

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

2 minutes ago, AaaGee said:

Got one of these boxes and they are decent quality for the money and set the coins off a treat.

Highly recommended 👍

Thanks  bud

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

3 minutes ago, WishIwasMidas said:

How many of these were turned out?

Personally, I have put 10 sets together. One guy is selling the sets on eBay for £115. No idea how many he has sold. That's all the info I have mate. Feel free to DM me if you have any other questions.

3 hours ago, WishIwasMidas said:

Thanks! 🙂

Just checked for you. 4 sets sold on ebay at £115 each plus £5.50 economy delivery. He has 6 sets left

7 hours ago, AaaGee said:

Just to repeat myself. If your on the fence about these, grab one. They look good if you like your shiney on show.

Thank you

• bobski changed the title to (NEW LOW PRICE!!) 2023 1oz Silver Britannia BOXED ‘Final & First Ever' Britannia Two-Coin Set (Now £75!!)