• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

✨ Auction Coming Soon ✨...from Germania Mint - 2020 Fafnir & 2022 Fenrir - Beasts - Two Ounce Heavy Weights

For those of you who FOLLOW me, get your pennies together.
As this will weigh a little heavier on the wallet, I'm giving advance notice for this auction.
Please keep an eye out for the post.

This will also give you some time to research the world wide web and get a good idea on values. 
These two Ultra High Relief pieces have not been taken out of their boxes. They are brand new from the Mint - not second hand. 
Haven't decided yet when to start the auction, so please keep an eye out. I'll most likely make a comment on this post a few days before the start. 

Thanks much. 

Germania Beasts – Fafnir Ultra Double High Relief 2 oz Silver BUGermania Beasts – Fenrir Ultra Double High Relief 2 oz Silver BU

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

• 4 weeks later...

🚩 Haven't forgotten about this ... might do a blind auction to start and then finish it off with a 24 hour finale. 

That would mean that I will take bids via PMs only for three days or so. Then finish it off on a public post starting from the highest bid from the PMs. 

If you have the high bid, you would have to agree to have your PM shared for transparency. 

Any thoughts ?? 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

Beautiful pieces there. I like auctions but don't know if a blind auction would fall foul of the auction rule.

Auctions:

Please feel free to list Auction style listings if you wish.

• State your terms
  • your starting price
  • the auction end time/date
  • Shipping info etc.
  • Members can bid on your auction by commenting in your thread.

Note that for transparency, all bids must be public in the topic. Private auctions with hidden bids are not possible, you can of course list a standard 'for sale' listing if you prefer where members can make offers via private message, please just state your asking price.

Hidden reserves are no longer allowed, please see this topic for more details:

• 1 month later...

🚩 AUCTION IS NOW LIVE 

Don't miss a great opportunity to get the first two pieces and get caught for the next Beast.