• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Star Wars coins

On 11/05/2023 at 10:06, paulmerton said:

An R2-D2 and C-3PO coin seems a safe bet as they were both played by English actors.

That was a good guess!

R2-D2 and C-3PO with the inscription “STAR WARS”

Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine with the inscription “STAR WARS”

Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia with the inscription “STAR WARS”

Han Solo and Chewbacca with the inscription “STAR WARS”

• 1 month later...

My word they drone on. Never watched one of their release events before. Won’t bother again. Coins available 10th July. 50p base metal, silver and gold (all available in colour also) plus a 1oz silver as well 👍🏼

Just now, SilverPlatinum said:

UGLY first coin!!!!😔

image.thumb.png.b50d72349f33ebb30cde3bdbb79c77bc.png

They could have done so much with this one. Lacks imagination

Milk spots, every topic on here matter what the coin is there's some complaining of milk spots, mintage figures, delays, on and on. Does noone anymore just not complain and simply buy a coin because they have an interest in a particular theme, background story or mostly just the joy of collecting. The amount being shipped from production year after year a minor percentage of coins there may be problems, the majority with is into the hundreds of thousands, millions, are fine. Silver forums now just a site to moan n complain rather than any excitement of the joy to collect. I'll take my chances buy the coins which always arrive fine n watch for 3 hours upon arrival for the milks spots to arrive. 

2 minutes ago, NumismaticNI said:

Milk spots, every topic on here matter what the coin is there's some complaining of milk spots, mintage figures, delays, on and on. Does noone anymore just not complain and simply buy a coin because they have an interest in a particular theme, background story or mostly just the joy of collecting. The amount being shipped from production year after year a minor percentage of coins there may be problems, the majority with is into the hundreds of thousands, millions, are fine. Silver forums now just a site to moan n complain rather than any excitement of the joy to collect. I'll take my chances buy the coins which always arrive fine n watch for 3 hours upon arrival for the milks spots to arrive. 

At least half of my silver coins from the royal mint have had milking to some degree. Either I've been extremely unlucky or you have been extremely lucky

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

Was there meant to be a further reveal on this at midnight tonight or am I imagining things??

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32