• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed *Price Change* Perth Dragon Rectangular 1 oz Proof Coins [(2) 2018 and (2) 2019] - $260*

Hello friendly humans with similar interests!

I have finally gone through the stash and decided to part ways with a few items.

Up for sale are (2) 2018 and (2) 2019 Perth Mint Dragon rectangular proof coins. I've never taken them out of the plastic capsules. They are essentially NIB coins. (I see these currently listed online anywhere from $90 - $150 a piece)

SOME HAVE NATURAL TONING on the edges. Again, I've never opened them so this is normal toning.

I am selling each one for $70 including shipping (Only in USA, lower 48) (I am happy to ship them elsewhere but we will have to calculate shipping charges depending on the terminus) I am 100% not trying to scam anyone but what is fair is fair. 
If someone would like all (4) (preferred), I will let them go for $260USD shipped. Again, depending on where they end up, the price may change due to shipping. But I can't imagine it will cost more than $300 USD)

Great gift for a child born in 2018 or 2019, or for your collection "needs". 

More info on the coins:
From Apmex (where these were purchased)
Product Details

This majestic coin features a Chinese dragon and a unique rectangular design. The limited mintage Dragon coin features a worldwide mintage of 3,888 coins and are .9999 fine Silver. 

Coin Highlights:
  • Limited mintage of 3,888 coins. 
  • Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver. 
  • Packaged in protective plastic packaging.
  • Coin features a unique rectangular shape. 
  • Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight, and fineness. 
  • Reverse: Features a stylized Chinese dragon chasing a flaming pearl, with wind, clouds and water in the background. The design also includes The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark. 
  • Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.

Perth Dragon 2018 B.jpg

Perth Dragon 2018 F.jpg

Perth Dragon 2019 B.jpg

Perth Dragon 2019 F.jpg

Perth Dragon All 1.jpg

Perth Dragon All 2.jpg

Perth Dragon All 3.jpg

Perth Dragon Numbers.jpg

• DjFlex changed the title to ***Price Change*** Perth Dragon Rectangular 1 oz Proof Coins [(2) 2018 and (2) 2019] - $260*
  • ChrisSilver changed the title to *Price Change* Perth Dragon Rectangular 1 oz Proof Coins [(2) 2018 and (2) 2019] - $260*
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived