• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1/ 10 oz Gold Coin 6 Hrs Auction Ends At Midnight !!!!!

asemp

AUCTION 

Item: Ludwig Van Beethoven 1/10 oz Gold Coin  AU 333   26mm  Mintage of 999   With C.O.A/Case

Condition: Polish Proof Never Taken Out of Capsule

Starting Time and Date: 18.00 -  23 -03-23

Starting Price: Starting at Spot £159.00

Ending Time and Date: Midnight  24.00  (Any Bids After 00.01 Will Not be Recorded )

Increments: £1.00 and Over 

Winning Bidder: The winning bidder is the person who has made the highest bid at the point the auction closes. In the event that the highest bidder pulls out or reneges on their final bid, I will contact second place, third place etc. accordingly. 

Item Location: London

Shipping: You Pay for Postage  Recommended  SD £7.00  (Europe Postage Will be More , Enquire )

Shipping destinations: UK/ Europe 

Payment Terms: BT /PPFF

Dispatch Time: Next Working Day

NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS 

auction 3.jpg

auction 4.jpg

auction 5.jpg

auction 6.jpg

auction 7.jpg

auction 8.jpg

10 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

Yes, I'd like to place a bid, but I am in holiday in Europe until 2nd of April and unable to pay until 28th of March. If @asemp agree with this, I will start this auction with £159. If not, please ignore my bid.

It is a very interesting coin/medallion, the biggest 1/10oz possible: 26mm diameter and 9.34g. Perfect coin for a pendant/ring mount.😊

9 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Yes, I'd like to place a bid, but I am in holiday in Europe until 2nd of April and unable to pay until 28th of March. If @asemp agree with this, I will start this auction with £159. If not, please ignore my bid.

It is a very interesting coin/medallion, the biggest 1/10oz possible: 26mm diameter and 9.34g. Perfect coin for a pendant/ring mount.😊

That's fine with me 

• asemp changed the title to 1/ 10 oz Gold Coin 6 Hrs Auction Ends At Midnight !!!!!
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived