• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Downtime prewarning, possibly this evening

• Founder & Administrator

Possibly will be some downtime later today (sometime after 2 hours from now) to update some stuff on the server side and to update to the latest forum software.

Before this happens TSF will be put into offline mode and a message will show to this effect. We do not expect the forum to be down for that long. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

This has been rescheduled, hopefully tomorrow evening when the server dev is free. I will update tomorrow when I have more details. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

This is scheduled for today between 7pm and 9pm UK time. Hopefully it should be quicker than that and not longer. 

Some much needed work on the server is required so that we can update to the latest forum software. Once this is done we will be scheduling in the spot price bar work, and hope for that to return sometime this week also. 

Discounts / Offers

Most of the major work is now complete.

There may be very brief intermittent shortages for a few seconds as we check all of the applications/plug-ins and make some updates. Some of the custom application/plugins we have are currently disabled as they will require a developer to be hired to go through the coding and update (hopefully over the next week or two) so they work with the now updated forum software. As such there may be some features currently missing, but we will work up getting everything updated and re-added. Thank you for your patience and sorry for any disruption :) 

Discounts / Offers

Ongoing issues with this that we are currently working on and expect to be working on for  least the next few days if not the next several weeks while we work with the various developers in regards to the different custom applications/plugins that we have that need to be upgraded. There are also some core features that are experiencing some issues as well as the database itself, since the upgrade. Apologies for any intermittent downtime in the meantime whilst the gremlins are at work. 

A full list of issues that we are working on to fix after the upgrade can be seen here:

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/75208-a-few-errors-since-forum-software-update/

Discounts / Offers

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use