• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Lots of 1oz Silver Britannia coins for auction. 175 coins in total with many lots at £22 per coin!

Congratulations to our winners!

Lot 1: £121 @silvergaga

Lot 2: £242 @FoxS1LVR

Lot 3: £362 @margin 

Lot 4: £480 @darkstar

Lot 5: £600 @Jaconet

Lot 6: £1225 @MagnusOpum

Lot 7: £1200 @Jaconet

Thank you to everyone who took part, its been an amazingly fun auction! 

I'll be in contact soon to organise payments and deliveries.

Please message me if you'd like to take up my offer of the intermediary service.

Hello!

Thanks for looking at my auction.

As I move from stacking to collecting I'm opting to clear out some of my duplicate coins. I've decided to split them into lots to make the value and package sizes a bit smaller. 

Some background posts concerning these coins:

Lots

The following were all bought directly from the Royal Mint by me.

Lot 1:

• 5 of 1oz silver 2020 Britannia in RM original caps
  • starting price £110

Lot 2:

• 10 of 1oz silver 2020 Britannia in RM original caps
  • starting price £220

Lot 3:

• 15 of 1oz silver 2020 Britannia in RM original caps
  • starting price £330

Lot 4:

• 20 of 1oz silver 2020 Britannia in RM original caps
  • starting price £440

Lot 5:

• 1 of 1oz silver 2019 Britannia in RM original tube(25) - 25 coins
  • starting price £550

Lot 6: 

• 50 of 1oz silver 2020 Britannia in RM original caps
  • starting price £1100

Lot 7:

• 2 of 1oz silver 2020 Britannia in RM original tube(25) - 50 coins
  • starting price £1100

ConditionAll coins have all been kept in secure storage and are in great bullion condition. There may be the odd minor scratch on caps/tubes from the rare times I've moved the coins.

Starting Time and Date: Starting now! End time is Sunday 26th March at 19:00.

Starting Price:  is per lot as above. To save anyone working it out, the starting price is based on £22 per coin. Silver spot price at the time of this posting is £18.60.

Ending Time and Date: Enter time and date here. Note that The forum will automatically order posts based on who submitted first. Order on this thread is the order of bids. The thread posts contain timestamps and so the final bid during the final minute of the auction will be the winning bid (i.e. the auction ends at 7pm and there are three bids of £20, £22, and then £24 during 7pm and then a bid of £30 at 9.01pm, the winning bid would be the final highest bid during the time stamp of 7pm.)

Set Increments: minimum increment is £1 and you must state the LOT you are bidding on. Bids without a Lot number will be invalid.

Winning Bidder: The winning bidder is the person who has made the highest bid at the point the auction closes on each lot. In the event that the highest bidder pulls out or reneges on their final bid, I will contact second place, third place etc. accordingly, for each lot. 

Item Location: located in the UK.

Shipping: will be sent out by Royal Mail Special delivery and will be charged to the buyer at cost price. Multiple lot wins can be merged to save postage costs up to the RM insurance limit. I live in Scotland and travel around the UK a lot so I may be able to deliver.

Shipping destinations: UK only.

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer.

Dispatch Time: Postage will take place on Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th. Tracking numbers will be provided.

Photos: Coming later today and just as soon as I can access my secure offsite storage. As this is a week long auction I didn't feel a few hours with no photos of standard bullion coins would make a difference.

If you wish to bid you must state the lot you are bidding on.

Example:

Lot 1: £120

If you are bidding on multiple lots then please be absolutely clear on which lot. Don't include total price as this could confuse.

Example:

Lot 1: £120
Lot 8:  £1105

Happy bidding, I'll provide a summary of winning bids per lot each day.

All lots. Coins in caps are in stacks of 5.

image.thumb.jpeg.3fdf2a895cb04502dc921f777e606477.jpeg

2019 tube coins.

image.thumb.jpeg.5d55e446953235d472464531cf2711b7.jpeg

Edited by SilverCalum
completed

• SilverCalum changed the title to Lots of 1oz Silver Britannia coins for auction. 175 coins in total!

At the end of day one we have:

Lot 1: £111 @silvergaga

Lot 2: £220 @bobski

Lot 3 £330 @Becca

Lot 4: £440 @Steve62

Lot 5: £550 @Solachesis

Lot 6: £1105 @scotwasp

Lot 7: £1105 @James32

Happy bidding!

Good morning!

The forum was being upgraded last night so my plan to update on progress did not happen.

Lot 1: £111 @silvergaga  - £22.50 per coin!

Lot 2: £220 @bobski - £22.00 per coin!

Lot 3 £330 @Becca - £22.00 per coin!

Lot 4: £440 @Steve62 - £22.00 per coin!

Lot 5: £550 @Solachesis - £22.00 per coin!

Lot 6: £1105 @scotwasp - £22.10 per coin!

Lot 7: £1105 @James32 - £22.10 per coin!

• SilverCalum changed the title to Lots of 1oz Silver Britannia coins for auction. 175 coins in total with many lots at £22 per coin!

The sun is shining bright and the course is looking perfect for today's leg of the race! It's all to play for as we enter the mid-week phase of this gruelling week long auction!

The bidding begins with Lot 1, and @silvergaga takes an early lead with a bid of £111. But wait, @bobski is hot on their heels with a bid of £220 for Lot 2! @Becca and @Steve62 join the race with their bids for Lots 3 and 4, both at £22.00 per coin. @Solachesis takes the lead with a bid of £550 for Lot 5, but @scotwasp and @James32 come out of nowhere with identical bids of £1105 for Lot 6 and Lot 7, respectively, at £22.10 per coin!

Who will come out on top in this auction frenzy? Stay tuned to find out!

Midday update! The race just got even more exciting with two new contenders joining the fray.

@KarlAggo wasted no time and quickly took the lead from @silvergaga in Lot 1, but @silvergaga fought back and showed true strength of character to instantly regain the lead! Is @KarlAggo down and out?

In Lot 7, things took a dramatic turn when @Fenlander1 fired a shot that knocked @James32 out of first place. Nursing his wounds, @James32 has vowed to come back even stronger on Sunday and take revenge on @Fenlander1!

Meanwhile over in Lot 6, @scotwasp still has the lead, does @Becca, who is also leading in Lot 3 have anything left in the tank to respond and maintain the lead on two fronts? Only time will tell!

It's all to play for, folks!

Stay tuned for more up updates!