• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Withdrawn

Squashie

For Sale or Trade

Naughty 🤫 Kim Novak art bar by MK Barz. Lovely 2oz bar, looks great in hand. £112 + post.

2018 Fiji 1oz Coca Cola bottle cap, great condition. £35 + post.

Happy to combine postage if purchased together.

Buyers choice and risk of postage, although SD advised.

would swap for 1/10 Gold Britannia 2020 or newer, + £30 your way

OR

Fractional/1g gold bars/coins

OR

6 x 1oz Silver Brits 2021 or newer/similar

Each to cover own SD postage

Selling to fund other shiny things! 

Thanks

IMG20230312172906.jpg

IMG20230312172919.jpg

IMG20230312172929.jpg

IMG20230312172936.jpg

IMG20230312172956.jpg

IMG20230312173007.jpg

• ChrisSilver changed the title to Naughty 🤫 Silver bar and Coke Cap
3 minutes ago, MintageSeller said:

I have a MK bar similiar most i would pay is 45 because thats what I paid for my last, nice bar though. Was the coke cap originally red? 

£45 for a 2oz art bar??? You on the grapefruit again 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

12 minutes ago, MintageSeller said:

I have a MK bar similiar most i would pay is 45 because thats what I paid for my last, nice bar though. Was the coke cap originally red? 

Just to clarify, as stated by @James32 above, the bar is 2oz, and I’m selling for pretty much what I paid (not much more than what the RM will charge you for a 1oz with two Charlie’s on it apparently 😂)

When I purchased the coke cap, it was exactly as it is now

• Squashie changed the title to Withdrawn
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived