• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2002 bullion sovereign needed/wanted/must have 😆 ( excellent condition please )

James32

I messed up and found a random gillick sovereign where 2002 should be in my box ( must have placed as a filler and never paid attention again) 🤔 

Actually it's @modofantasma's fault for extending the date range ( was only supposed to be 2005-2022 )

Anyway I need a 2002 full sovereign in excellent condition and fair price please.

Can pay cash obviously 🙄 or swap for a 2022 and I cover both sets of postage?

Either way it needs to be soon before I take a hammer to the lot of it.

Tune in next week to see what other years I've missed 😆 in my defence they all look the same.

Rambling over,thanks. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Haven't got a spare 2002 sorry 😬 Can sell you a 2022 and a file? 

I can recommend a good book on the subject -

numismaticforgerybookcoverobv400.jpg

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

10 = £423 each at ATS punt the other 9 out @ £425 😁

Put me down for 1 😁

https://www.atsbullion.com/gold-sovereign-coin/2002-queen-elizabeth-ii-sovereign/#.Y9KeuuzP06E

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

4 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

Cheaper than you-know-who

Put me down for 1 😁

Me too.

image.gif

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

4 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

Put me down for 1 😁

https://www.atsbullion.com/gold-sovereign-coin/2002-queen-elizabeth-ii-sovereign/#.Y9KeuuzP06E

They only have one available ya heartless b##tard

1 minute ago, ArgentSmith said:

payment sent 😂

Only one..unless someone else sniped

Just now, JamesH said:

I feel like I should help you out here. I’ve been lucky enough to get 4 of these in the last 2 weeks. Couple of options for you. Can swap for a young vic shield (preferable) or sell you one for £420 posted SD. Let me know if that’ll work 👍🏼

Send me your best please,  have no shields unfortunately but i will shoot payment now.

Thanks again and very appreciated.

Now we are completed 🙌 

• 5 weeks later...

Archived