• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2023 proof sovereign design revealed?

foinikas

8 hours ago, foinikas said:

I think it’s time to start this thread.

rumours has it that another special reverse is coming out for 2023 coronation sovereign..

Gees mate, can you at least wait until I get my 5 coin memorial set delivered first 🤣🤣🤣

@westminstrel sorry for this being a little off topic, but I'm sure you appreciate the quality of this coin.....This is part of my youtube short videos.

Can we please have a 2023 proof £5 sovereign made to this quality please!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, SiCole said:

There is also apparently a G&D sov later in the year I was told by a little birdy.

I've also been told there is the possibility of TWO SOTDs for the Coronation - one celebrating Charles and the other celebrating Camilla!

5 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@westminstrel sorry for this being a little off topic, but I'm sure you appreciate the quality of this coin.....This is part of my youtube short videos.

Can we please have a 2023 proof £5 sovereign made to this quality please!!!!!!!!!

That is a gorgeous coin and what a super strike and relief on it. I loved the soundtrack too. 🇦🇺 🦘😊

By the way, I know Chards had a video of the 2022 Piedfort Sovereign Pattern set last year. If they still have it in store, you may get a chance to film it. The £5 Piedfort would be amazing.

4 hours ago, Zhorro said:

I've also been told there is the possibility of TWO SOTDs for the Coronation - one celebrating Charles and the other celebrating Camilla!

Please tell me you’re being facetious.

Although I could see them doing SotDs with Charles’ and Camilla’s cyphers as privy marks (like they did for Queen Victoria’s and Prince Albert’s birth anniversaries in 2019).

2 hours ago, westminstrel said:

Although I could see them doing SotDs with Charles’ and Camilla’s cyphers as privy marks (like they did for Queen Victoria’s and Prince Albert’s birth anniversaries in 2019).

But they should be in 100 years

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon