• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

QE II memorial coins?

1 hour ago, StackemHigh said:

What is the quality of the QE II memorial coins being released by the rm like? Good, bad or just ugly?

I got a 1/4 sov, prett good at close look without a loupe

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

1 hour ago, Orpster said:

Got a half, looks immaculate.
I bought from CoTR though s they inspect before they despatch and deal with any QC issues directly with RM, and still paid issue price only incl. delivery

Same COTR , Purchased  A Full and a Half Sov

6 hours ago, Solachesis said:

I ordered my half from COTR and I haven't got anything yet, or an email update, assumed they didn't have them yet 

I bought a full from COTR and got an email yesterday saying it was being sent off for grading etc and to double check a couple of bits with me. Hopefully you’ll hear soon 👍🏼

Got my memorial half sovereign from BBP and it was damaged so usual  poor quality. Wasn't even a foam pad inside the box to stop the coin rattling about. I've sent it back to BBP and I'm waiting for a return although I've also had to remind BBP they need to reimburse me for the postage costs....  Still waiting for my 3 coin set. 

20230119_015724.thumb.png.0294e94767578ea98805ee2ef8a2944c.png

Edited by 272