• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gibraltar Proof 2021 Full Sovereign

davidcaia

Yep. Lovely coin, I really like this specific design, the details and the fact it is 22ct gold, encapsulated and certificated, the price is a fair one for quality,  but I am skint now.

Only if @davidcaia will accept a swap for .800 continental silver, but probably he want to release some cash.

Best of luck, mate! Should sell very quick!🤗

29 minutes ago, Bogart said:

Evidenced by one of his latest YouTube videos BYB not too keen on these. I have no idea why if the price is right, which yours is.

Yes, @BackyardBullion said in his video that it is not a good investment to buy them from mint at the high premium releasing price. Also, he stated that close to spot any gold it is a good buy, excepting the carded bars (too many fakes) or large/big gold bars (difficult to sell).

This coin is a great one at a good price in my opinion. 4.2% premium is acceptable for a new proof coin in a nice capsule with certificate.

44 minutes ago, Bogart said:

Evidenced by one of his latest YouTube videos BYB not too keen on these. I have no idea why if the price is right, which yours is.

Brand new these are marketed out to people at close to £800 each and then pressure selling tactics to discount to £700 or even £600 make these really bad choices.

Sadly they are mostly pressure sold and marketed towards people that don't know better or who are vulnerable.

£385 is a great price for a sovereign and this is a nice one but just think of the poor sap that got taken for this and lost money 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

• 5 weeks later...

Archived