• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Dell Latitude 7490 14" Notebook/Laptop FHD Intel i7 16GB 256GB NVMe, Win10 Pro - £245

Dell Latitude 7490 14" Notebook/Laptop FHD Intel i7 16GB 256GB NVMe, Win10 Pro

£245 inc Delivery

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro installed
8th Gen Intel Core i7-8650U Processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, 1.9GHz)
Integrated UHD Graphics 620 with Thunderbolt
Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 82 65 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
14" FHD WVA (1920x1080) Anti -Glare
65W AC Adapter

In great condition, factory reset and installed with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Images are of the actual device you will receive.
There are some minor scratches on the lid of the device, nothing major, they can be seen on the images.

Item Location: UK
Delivery is included in the price is to the UK only.

Payment Terms:
Payment by bank transfer in GBP only.
Sale of item is secured once payment has been made.

Dispatch Time: One working day

Listed elsewhere.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

• entsor changed the title to Dell Latitude 7490 14" Notebook/Laptop FHD Intel i7 16GB 256GB NVMe, Win10 Pro - £245

Worth noting that 8th gen CPUs are supported by Windows 11 so it's potentially got a long life ahead of it.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

1 minute ago, Silverlocks said:

Worth noting that 8th gen CPUs are supported by Windows 11 so it's potentially got a long life ahead of it.

It's a decent business grade laptop, installed with win10 but will most likely be eligible for upgrade to win11 soon.

5 minutes ago, entsor said:

It's a decent business grade laptop, installed with win10 but will most likely be eligible for upgrade to win11 soon.

Yes.  Wouldn't recommend being an unpaid beta tester for Windows 11 before you need it.  Windows 10 goes EOL in 2025 or thereabouts so there's a few years before it really matters but the nice thing about this machine is that it's the first generation of CPU that has first class support from Windows 11, and therefore it should have a life after that.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

6 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

Yes.  Wouldn't recommend being an unpaid beta tester for Windows 11 before you need it.  Windows 10 goes EOL in 2025 or thereabouts so there's a few years before it really matters but the nice thing about this machine is that it's the first generation of CPU that has first class support from Windows 11, and therefore it should have a life after that.

This laptop was exclusively Linux when I used it. I'm not a Windows user. I installed Windows 10 purely because it shipped with it originally.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived