• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Heavy, thick silver chain reduced

stackerp5

*Will be withdrawing soon due to lack of interest.*

Sterling silver chain, 1.4cm width (thick links), 26 inches length, 202.2g sterling (187.03g fine silver) for £280+post. Never used. Pristine condition. Hallmarked. This chain is an absolute behemoth. It is extremely uncommon to find this weight, width and link thickness all with a lobster clasp.

No offers please. This is the best price possible for any buyer, and I bet you can't find a chain like this at this price. If there's no interest it will go back in the stack.

20221121_010540.jpg.601a0209d4af6b584badfd3f7bf4e1f9.jpg

20221121_010551.jpg.391232e2a18f7594937b112674233679.jpg

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Post office run tomorrow morning. Get your orders in now! I can come down on price a bit for a quicker sale. 

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Post office run on Thursday! £280+ post of choice and risk.

Post office run Friday before 4PM.

22 hours ago, stackerp5 said:

£280+ post of choice and risk.

• stackerp5 changed the title to Heavy, thick silver chain reduced
On 12/01/2023 at 04:41, stackerp5 said:

£280+ post of choice and risk.

Post office run today (Tuesday). Get your orders in!

Still available! Bargain for this price and type of chain. No takers at all? I'm surprised!

On 19/01/2023 at 01:49, stackerp5 said:

Still available! Bargain for this price and type of chain. No takers at all? I'm surprised!

Bump!

On 20/01/2023 at 22:24, MintageSeller said:

Only way I could justify a spend like this is close to spot

I'm sorry mate but if you want close to spot you should be looking for bullion or scrap sterling silver. Close to spot is unrealistic. This chain is already 30% cheaper than anywhere else that's cheap.

Last bump before withdrawing.

Post office run next week. I can offer discounted shipping. No offers please. Thank you.

Couldn't do post office run this week. Post office run next week! 

Last comment before withdrawing.

20 minutes ago, samj89 said:

Hi I wouldn't mind a silver chain tbh. Does it come to £40 an ounce or have I calculated it wrong? 

Actually, if you are doing your calculations in pure silver content it is a little more, but it is a fair price at @1.386/g sterling.

These second hand sterling silver chains are selling usually @1.5-£2/g, depending on quality and weight.

To have an idea, look on this second hand chain offered for sale by H&T pawnbrokers: it is similar model, but only 175g, priced at £350. (£2/g)

https://est1897.co.uk/collections/jewellery/products/silver-sterling-curb-chain-34.

6 hours ago, samj89 said:

Thanks for that, Stefffana!

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to pop me a private message. I am able to give a 25% discount on your preferred shipping choice :) 

Archived