• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed Auction no2.... 2022 full sovereign in blister pack

James32

Hi, available for auction is the following 

1 x 2022 full sovereign in blister pack

Start.. now

Ends.. tomorrow 5.15pm (9th jan)

Start price... £1

Increments of whole gbp please

Postage Included in final bid (SD)

Thanks

PXL_20230108_153431271.MP.jpg

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SiCole said:

You're supposed to say £1.  It's tradition.

£350.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

1 minute ago, SiCole said:

Duuuuuuude, where's the obligatory £1 initial bid? 

@James32 tell them how this is supposed to work please! :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

three hundred and SEVENTY FIVE QUIDLYS!!

What's a quidly? Is that one of them new fandangled bank guaranteed thingy-ma-bobs :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Just now, Bogart said:

No idea why I am bidding £397 as this is a quid more than what I paid last week for one from Atkinsons. I thought this forum was meant to be cheap!😛

You set the price sir, as cheap as you want 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Archived