• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold and Silver

stackerp5

All 6 5 items have their price and description above the picture. All items are price + post. I offer 25% off any postage rates.

Postage will be done asap but I do have some constraints this week and early next week so expect postage by Wednesday 11th January 2023.

Open to exchange for Gold coins and/or Silver coins and bars. PM me items you'd be interested in trading.
All 5 items below for £1280 Posted SD (More than 4.3% off total if bought individually + post).
I can do a deal for more than one item depending on the item(s) you choose.

Item 1: 1899 Felix Zelman 5 Rubles Gold Coin, AU maybe MS condition. Price £330 + post.
Description: Bought from the legendary DuncanWylieWilson, you know he only sources belters! To my untrained eye this looks close to uncirculated and would fetch a pretty grade if graded. This is a scarcer variety of the gold 5 Rubles, by Felix Zelman. The details on the ear are still present and that's one of the first to go with these coins, hence why I believe it's close to UNC. Overall stunner. I can upload more pictures upon request. This one's only 123 years old and looks like new! The detail is mesmerising and a great purchase imo.

image.thumb.jpeg.0048da0f3c5c2ffebd4ce0e4f99adf32.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ba07819a3169a4ce68326584f347e2a0.jpeg

Item 2: St. Bee's Silver Templar Fractional Silver 20.9g fine silver. Price £35 + post.
Description: Some very nice aged templar fractional coins for sale, hand poured by St. Bee's Silver. A one-off production so quite uncommon and unique!

image.thumb.jpeg.3bdc43eeaefd8ae32fdd22bdbd8fc473.jpeg

Item 3: Sterling Silver Chain, 1.4cm width thick link, 26 inch length, 202.2g sterling silver. Price £330 + post.
Description: Pristine condition. Hallmarked from Italy. This chain is massive and heavy. It is extremely uncommon to find this weight, width and link thickness all with a secure lobster clasp.

20230104_184932.thumb.jpg.148a9466e53f94e00e05ade8af88dcf9.jpg20230104_184926.thumb.jpg.f0884e150957116f8664ae1aa66f00a5.jpg20230104_184916.thumb.jpg.a65f3f69925ac13deed10efc71b2452b.jpg20230104_184944.thumb.jpg.532a670cabbf6de757313fb9fc7351f0.jpg

Item 4: 9ct yellow gold curb bracelet, 5mm width, 7.67 inches length, 5.95g total weightPrice £150 + post.
Description: Not much use. Pristine condition. Hallmarked (2.23g fine gold @ £67.26/g) with a secure lobster clasp.

image.thumb.jpeg.244423a04f6fc78120e873abb15a6b4c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.109e8e0b19f32f7987d2057e21db8609.jpeg

Item 5: 22ct yellow gold figaro chain, 4mm width, 18.5 inches length, 7.672g total weight. Price £493 + post.
Description: Not much use. Pristine condition. Hallmarked (7.03g fine gold @ £69.70/g) with a secure lobster clasp.

20230104_185315.thumb.jpg.4faed91a48ecde5caa5fe4941a7229e8.jpg20230104_185343.thumb.jpg.1d68eb1b1a74ec7fea8c49cd3ba58115.jpg

*SOLD* Item 6: 22ct+ yellow gold nugget, 0.826g total weight. Price £61.95 + post. *SOLD*
Description: Item from Western Australia, mined from quartz. Has some micro inclusions of crystallized like gold in some areas. A really bright gold specimen. Batch was XRF tested and tested between 21.5 and 23.5 carats, by colour estimation this seems to be in the 22ct range and a really good buy.

20230104_203248.thumb.jpg.a2f96a35c24da3c59a33644a2de8d6a9.jpg20230104_203259.thumb.jpg.ad90f2efec7ceb848dafe71bc696b8cb.jpg

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

15 minutes ago, CoinStruck said:

Hello, can I have item 6, the nugget, please? Kevin 

Have PM'd you :) 

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Nugget sold

Added possibility if exchange for other gold and silver 🤗

• stackerp5 changed the title to *Insomnia Delirium Price Drop* Gold and Silver for Sale - Bundle available.
On 04/01/2023 at 22:51, stackerp5 said:

INSOMNIA DELIRIUM PRICE DROP. PAY WHAT I PAID FOR THEM - ALL (except 1 items') PRICES TEMPORARILY DISCOUNTED!

For a limited time, you can buy these items for the price I paid for them. If spot rises, prices will go back to what they were. Looking to liberate some cash for a purchase :) Enjoy!

19 hours ago, stackerp5 said:

For a limited time, you can buy these items for the price I paid for them. If spot rises, prices will go back to what they were. Looking to liberate some cash for a purchase :) Enjoy!

Still got insomnia, guess I'm deliriant! I can post these early week, Monday maybe Tuesday at most. I can offer FREE SD at my cost for the silver chain if anyone's interested.

Post office run tomorrow morning. Get your orders in now! 

Post office run on Thursday! Last opportunity to buy.

Post office run Friday before 4PM.

• stackerp5 changed the title to Reduced Gold and Silver - Bundle available

Post office run today (Tuesday). Get your orders in!

Still available!

I have another high purity nugget available that's not listed.

• stackerp5 changed the title to Gold and Silver

last bump

Will withdraw Sunday evening if it doesn't sell. I can offer discounted postage if you'd like. No offers please. Thank you.

Archived