• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Sigma Precious Metal Varifier 2nd Import Run

Message added by ChrisSilver,

Continuation topic: 

Following the success of my first import run a few members have reached out to me asking if I will be doing a 2nd run. I will be doing another import run members have until 22/01/2023 to make contact with me to put their name down. No upfront payment is required until the units are in my hand and have been checked over.

Delivery is expected the middle of February due to parts shortages from sigmas suppliers.

The cost for the sigma original bullion set https://www.sigmametalytics.com/original would be circa £910 posted to your door via insured and fully tracked postage. Please note due to currency fluctuations there could be some slight variation in the final price.

The bullion set includes the precious metal verifier unit as well as the small, large and bullion wands this allows you to test specimens from 1/10oz to 10oz. The sigma can check through plastic capsules, slabs and assay cards it is also works on a number of precious metals including silver,gold and platinum aswell as their alloys. The units come with a carrying pouch as well as a charger, charging cable, user manual and a calibration disk.

• Fadeingstar changed the title to Sigma Precious Metal Varifier Potential 2nd Import Run
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, gji25 said:

received mine from the first run today 😃 thank you @Fadeingstar 

the gold sov and brit kindly supplied by , i mean sold to me by @James32 😃

sig-7.jpg

sig-6.jpg

sig-5.jpg

sig-4.jpg

sig-3.jpg

sig-2.jpg

sig-1.jpg

Phew.. that could of went awkward, real fast 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just by way of an update I have the numbers to do a 2nd import run I am going to leave the reservation window open until the 8/01/2023 just incase there are some people who are interested but haven't been on the forum over the festive period. I will look at placing an order with Sigma w/c 9/01/2023 so all being well they should be in your hands by the end of the month.

For the sake of simplicity I purchase all the units at no upfront cost to members. Once the units are in my possession and I have checked for damage/make sure all the bits are there I then make contact with members who pay me directly and then I ship the units out just like any other forum purchase. I accept ppff (so you can probably use a credit card) or bank transfer.

@ShineyMagpie there completely portable. you can use them either plugged in whilst charging (usb/computer/mains adapter/ power bank) or without being plugged in when charged. once charged fully they last for a good long period of time 

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

Also if anyone has noticed that the square between the brackets is not a solid black colour is because the sigma is running the newer version of software 2.01 rather than the older software 1.22 

sig version.jpg

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

3 minutes ago, gji25 said:

Also if anyone has noticed that the square between the brackets is not a solid black colour is because the sigma is running the newer version of software 2.01 rather than the older software 1.22 

sig version.jpg

I coloured mine in with a permanent marker 😂

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just by way of an update I have spoken with sigma and they are awaiting a component delivery and then the units will need building and testing/calibrating. With this in mind they have given me a dispatch date of early February. I appreciate this is not ideal and I would have liked them to be ready sooner but things are out of my hands. The revised time scale would be for units to be ready for me to send you in mid February. If you have messaged me to put your name down and would like to source a unit via alternate means please let me know so I can remove you from the list. The new cut off date to be added to the list will be 22nd January 2023. Apologise for the delay.

Just spotted this thread by pure chance.  Will PM.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

Archived