• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold, Silver, and Platinum. Proofs, bullion coins and bars.

ArgentSmith

Hi all, having a bit of a tidy up with forums assistance.

£29... Pair of walking liberty cuff links. 2x 1/10 rounds on 999 sterling silver body, nice xmas present for discerning coinster?

£29... 30g 2020 Silver Panda in capsule, good condition

£sold... 2021 bullion Sovereign in capsule, good condition

£sold each... 1/4oz 2021 proof nuggets with COA #77 sold #81 low mintage of just 300, good condition.

£980... 2017 1oz Pt Lion of England in capsule (low premium, minor imperfections but no major issues)

£725... 1kg Silver Umicore with velvet baggy, low premium at less than 20% over spot

£779... 2005 1kg Australian Lunar series 1 Rooster (by no means perfect, has some rim dings and hairlines as if someone has brushed a cotton gloved hand over it? A sought after and popular item with relatively low premium reflecting condition)

£sold... 1966 full Sovereign would pair well with "22" sovereign if when England win World Cup 😃 

Plus postage at buyers choice/risk. BT only. All items bought from reputable vendors and sigma verified.

IMG_5798.jpeg

IMG_5780.jpeg

IMG_5782.jpeg

IMG_5800.jpeg

IMG_5799.jpeg

IMG_5788.jpeg

IMG_5789.jpeg

IMG_5792.jpeg

IMG_5794.jpeg

IMG_5795.jpeg

IMG_5796.jpeg

IMG_5786.jpeg

IMG_5787.jpeg

IMG_5785.jpeg

IMG_5784.jpeg

IMG_5783.jpeg

IMG_5804.jpeg

IMG_5803.jpeg

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

1 hour ago, davidcaia said:

Too bad I have just paypal and eur...

Sorry mate have deleted my paypal on account of their Authoritarian bent, whats eur?

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Euro?

Happy to take euros at appropriate exchange rate 🤗

7 hours ago, ArgentSmith said:

£420 each... 1/4oz 2021 proof nuggets with COA #77 and #81 low mintage of just 300, good condition.

I have one of these, and can attest, as great as the photos are, even they do not do the coins justice. They are stunning. Between the two of us, we have 1% of all of them! Cracking price, it's my favourite coin 

3 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

I have one of these, and can attest, as great as the photos are, even they do not do the coins justice. They are stunning. Between the two of us, we have 1% of all of them! Cracking price, it's my favourite coin 

Buy more and corner the market?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, Solachesis said:

ty Sir you have excellent taste

That is one massive coc rooster!

I already have two 1/4oz nuggets - stunning coins!  They are low mintage, yet I hardly ever see the other sizes.  Would love to add to the set at some point.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

Just now, Charliemouse said:

Would love to add to the set at some point.

Its funny you should say that im a big fan and have the run but intended on getting them slabbed, you could talk me out of them but I like them a lot 😅

On 07/12/2022 at 20:18, Charliemouse said:

That is one massive coc rooster!

I already have two 1/4oz nuggets - stunning coins!  They are low mintage, yet I hardly ever see the other sizes.  Would love to add to the set at some point.

And I also have one, purchased on here. That's quite a few out of the 300 between us - was that coin a TSF exclusive or something? ;)

Free SD on the Platinum Queens Beast and 1kg Umicore if sold tonight. Back into storage tomorrow if unsold.

4 minutes ago, Weirdfish9 said:

Free sd on the nugget and I’ll take it?

You're putting words into my mouth 🤣

• 4 weeks later...

Archived