• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Shiny new 2021 sovereign - £370 + postage.

Silverlocks

The sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back and half of them were made in Australia.

This one was made right here in Blighty.

For sale: One shiny new 2021 sov - as new condition.  £370 + postage RMSD or 1st class Tracked (at own risk) if you prefer.  RMSD recommended as it has insurance that will cover PM's.  Payment by bank transfer, Paypal or Wise.

2021 Sov

image.thumb.jpeg.38d480b21d1af7685db9077a50368c30.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.33e80afe7896a204b899312a653125a5.jpeg

The other one is sold.  One left.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Wake me at £725 posted 😆 

Well, I think we've just got a definition of 'too cheap.'

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

3 minutes ago, Touvex said:

I don't know why bullion sovereigns has such a high premium these days, 360 / piece is 10% premium, and that is considered TOO cheap, guess i'll keep buying proofs until the market settles a bit!

360 is about 4.5% over spot.

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

If you had Paypal  Fand F I would of bought off you. So if you do my offer stands.

I have a paypal account.  Didn't advertise it but I'm happy to take via paypal if you want.

57 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

In order to purchase a couple of sovs off the board here, I'm flogging some sovs.  Cracking plan, that.

For sale: two shiny new 2021 sovs - as new condition.  Each £370 + postage RMSD or 1st class Tracked (at own risk) if you prefer.  Payment by bank transfer.

1st Sov, 2021

image.thumb.jpeg.071c4b64e4f40f67d6d23891a1710da6.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.05de78cea95457f031c5a95d42c206dd.jpeg

2nd Sov, 2021 (no I can't really tell the difference, either)

image.thumb.jpeg.38d480b21d1af7685db9077a50368c30.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.33e80afe7896a204b899312a653125a5.jpeg

Good pics.  😁

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

15 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

Good pics.  😁

I swear the amount of faff it takes me to get slightly out of focus pics and then other people just take great snaps with their phone.

Trouble with auto focus is that you need pro mode to get raw pics, but normal mode for auto-focus along with potato-quality JPEG output.  I may have another search through the config and see if I can crank up the JPEG quality somewhere.

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

You might want to edit ya listing as ones been bought by some goon!

Work in progress.  F-ing product owners.

31 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

I swear the amount of faff it takes me to get slightly out of focus pics and then other people just take great snaps with their phone.

Trouble with auto focus is that you need pro mode to get raw pics, but normal mode for auto-focus along with potato-quality JPEG output.  I may have another search through the config and see if I can crank up the JPEG quality somewhere.

What camera? Maybe I can help.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

38 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

It's more about lighting than the camera.

Buy high. Sell low.

11 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

What camera? Maybe I can help.

Samsung Note 10.

39 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

I take all my photos by the window, natural light and my phone changes to the macro lense. Every time I try to take photos at night with artificial light it doesn't go well, probably would turn out nice if I had one of those boxes Dave is selling, but as sheep says, lighting is the star of the show 

Just now, Solachesis said:

I take all my photos by the window, natural light and my phone changes to the macro lense. Every time I try to take photos at night with artificial light it doesn't go well, probably would turn out nice if I had one of those boxes Dave is selling, but as sheep says, lighting is the star of the show 

I've got one of @DrDave's boxes on order.  With a bit of luck that will improve matters.

Cant see anything wrong with the pictures, I think they're lovely 🤷‍♂️

Nurse!

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

• Silverlocks changed the title to Shiny new 2021 sovereign - £370 + postage.
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived