• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Direct fit 1oz gold capsules (H32)

Hi all,

I need some non ringed direct fit capsules for 1oz gold/platinum coins ( new please) not sure of technical name ☺️ they are presumably air-tite capsules and H32 size, as they go in a red tube I got from @Heirlooms 

The one's that @morezone use to sell ( if you have ever restocked please let me know)

Need at least 5 but happy with 10 too.

TIA

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, GoldDiggerDave said:

The ones without the lip? 

Definitely no lip but I will include a picture now to make sure it's the right ones.

Currently I've got a mixture and they are freaking me out 😂

This is the part you're after if you want the direct fit one.  

Direct Fit Air-Tite H32 - 1 oz. ($50) Gold Eagle or Buffalo (air-tites.com)

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

1 minute ago, Silverlocks said:

This is the part you're after if you want the direct fit one.  

Direct Fit Air-Tite H32 - 1 oz. ($50) Gold Eagle or Buffalo (air-tites.com)

Think that's them. Will upload a pic now 

1 minute ago, arphethean said:

I'm sure i have some the right size, but not Airtites.

Thanks but it's the air-tite one's I need for uniformity lol

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Think that's them. Will upload a pic now 

Thanks but it's the air-tite one's I need for uniformity lol

Do you need air-tites?  Leuchtturm Ultra 33mm caps will fit nicely into Coinsafe 40mm short or long tubes.  Short tubes hold 6 and long tubes hold 10 or 11.  Much cheaper than air-tites, and you can get them on this side of the Atlantic without a major faff.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

Do you need air-tites?  Leuchtturm Ultra 33mm caps will fit nicely into Coinsafe 40mm short or long tubes.  Short tubes hold 6 and long tubes hold 10 or 11.  Much cheaper than air-tites, and you can get them on this side of the Atlantic without a major faff.

I need them to match before I take a hammer to the lot of it.

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

I need them to match before I take a hammer to the lot of it.

So in 20-20 hindsight don't go down the air-tites hole and save yourself enough for another sov or two.

Here's £5 worth of Lighthouse Ultra caps in a tube you can buy for less than a fiver on Ebay.  It's a nice fit and way cheaper than trying to do the same thing with air-tites.  Probably cheaper and less faff to replace the air-tites than backfill them.

image.thumb.jpeg.2cbf20b4c4dd04a5442e9c4f161bbe98.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

So in 20-20 hindsight don't go down the air-tites hole and save yourself enough for another sov or two.

Here's £5 worth of Lighthouse Ultra caps in a tube you can buy for less than a fiver on Ebay.  It's a nice fit and way cheaper than trying to do the same thing with air-tites.  Probably cheaper and less faff to replace the air-tites than backfill them.

image.thumb.jpeg.2cbf20b4c4dd04a5442e9c4f161bbe98.jpeg

Appreciate that but they are the nicest capsules in hand and make the coins appear bigger lol.

Appreciate that but they are the nicest capsules in hand and make the coins appear bigger lol.

The one you want is H32 then.  Easiest way to get them here in small numbers is by Ebay - take a look at a vendor called Onfireguy.  Be prepared to lube up for the price, though.

Just now, Silverlocks said:

The one you want is H32 then.  Easiest way to get them here in small numbers is by Ebay - take a look at a vendor called Onfireguy.  Be prepared to lube up for the price, though.

Happy to pay £1k a capsule to relieve the anxiety 😂

2 minutes ago, SiCole said:

Needing to make small things look bigger. Explains a lot.

I'm perfectly happy with the size of my sovereigns, thank you.

Happy to pay £1k a capsule to relieve the anxiety 😂

I have some black ring ones you can have.

Just now, Silverlocks said:

I'm perfectly satisfied with the size of my sovereigns, thank you.

I have some black ring ones you can have.

Appreciate it, but then I will have another wanted ad for black ringed capsules 😁

6 minutes ago, James32 said:

Appreciate it, but then I will have another wanted ad for black ringed capsules 😁

10 Premium ULTRA Coin Capsules (dauwalders.co.uk) 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275192604829

I test these things so you don't have to.  Just sayin'

Fun fact: Half dollar (31mm) coinsafe tubes also fit 9 Air-tite A22 caps nicely.  Less useful because it involves air-tites, but it works.

Appreciate it, but I think your missing the point here. Must be the ones in pictures, for instance if I put a wanted ad up for Krugerrands.. are you going to start offering me fekin peace dollars?😂😂

Appreciate it, but I think your missing the point here. Must be the ones in pictures, for instance if I put a wanted ad up for Krugerrands.. are you going to start offering me fekin peace dollars?😂😂

About par for the course here, isn't it?

Or should I offer £180?

Archived